Maren vs. Frisk (Chapter 2)

Maren POV 

Finally! I now have (y/n) to myself. Not with that lame girl Frisk! So what if she has "determination"? She can't stop me! "Uh Maren?" (y/n) asked, waving in my face. "Oh, sorry (y/n) I was dreaming." I said back to them. "So what do you want for lunch? Cuz I'm pretty sure they have everything up there." (y/n) said. Oh (y/n), I don't need food right now, I just need you to stay right here with me. "Um hello?" they asked. "Oh uh, get a burger, fries, and a milkshake." I said to them. "The classic, nice." That should give me some time to see if my friends beat up Frisk. Of course, I had to lie to (y/n) to make sure I could hang out with him. As I walked towards the hall, I see that the lights were off. "Perfect!" I thought. I thought that the girls beat them up and turned off the lights so that nobody would see them. But as I walked into the doors, I saw a pair of yellow glowing eyes. "Hello, Maren. It was fun to play that game but now you are going to pay for taking (y/n) away from me." they said. I realized you this was. It was Frisk. As I ran towards the door, I realized it was locked. What was she planning to do?

Frisk POV

I was beyond infuriated at this point. They took senpai away from me for that long! "You know Maren, we could have gotten along, became friends, but you took Senpai away from me! They belong to me only!" I said, knife in hand. "Please, I'm sorry. What can I do to stop this?" she asked. "Nothing. You can't do anything about this. You stole Senpai and now you're going to pay." I said, menacingly. She dashed off into the distance. "You can't run from me." I said, zooming behind her. She dashed into the auditorium. When I got in there, she was hiding. "No matter where you hide, I will find you." I said, yelling. She tried to attack me from behind with a chair but I simply grabbed her arm and then grabbed her throat. "Don't you know hiding from me never works." I said flashing a creepy smile. They were struggling from my grasp. "You want mercy? Well, I would've consider it if you didn't steal Senpai away from me. Now, you die!" I said. With one slash of my knife, I slited her throat and she was lifeless in my hands. I dragged her outside and put her in the dumpster so nodoby would find her for days. "Soon, Senpai, there will be nothing that stands between you and me. My heart will love you eternally. Not just halfway, like that piece of garbage I just killed." I thought to myself. You'll be mine soon enough, Senpai........