Dust Mania (Chapter 7)

( (Y/N) POV )

When you woke up, you realized 2 figures in the room. One of them was the monster that claimed to your best friend Frisk and the other almost looked like an exact clone of Frisk except with red eyes and rosy cheeks. "F-F-Frisk please let me go....." you begged helplessly. "Oh (Y/N)~, you so cute when you're helpless." Frisk said, cuddling you. "Sister! We've still got monsters to kill!" the clone said, grabbing Frisk. "Oh right! Let me introduce you to my sister, Chara!" Frisk said, pointing to her. But when you look into her eyes, you see nothing put pain and sorrow that betrayed her insane smile. "Well until later (Y/N). I've got something planned for tonight~" Frisk said, winking. (NOT THAT, YOU SINNERS) You were helpless, nobody to save you, nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide. "That's it (Y/N).......just give in...." a voice that sound like yours expect it was broken. "But I can't............" you said, talking to no one but yourself. Maybe you really have gone insane...maybe you should give up. But sitting in this silence, with nothing to do, feels you with a strange sense of PEACE. You still knew that Frisk existed somewhere in there.....you just had to bring her back. That peace was interrupted when you saw dust and Chara coming down the stairs and looking the door. "You know (Y/N)......Frisk was right. You really are cute~" Chara said, coming towards you. "Uh....could you release me...p-p-please?" you said, scared of what Chara would do. It almost looked like she couldn't control herself and laid next to and started cuddling. "Frisk may love you but I love you more~!" Chara said, kissing you passionately. You were caught off guard by this. You want to back away but you couldn't, seeing as your hands her tied. That's when Chara fell back and clutched her head, and her insane smile faded away. "Am....am I me again?" she said, surprised. "I'm back!" she yelled, surprised. You spoke up and asked, "W-what does that mean?" Chara looked at you with sorrowful eyes and said, "I'm so sorry for what you've had to endure. My sister Frisk....isn't usually like this. She's come one might call a 'yandere' or if there's a level above that. She isn't like this...." she said, trailing off, hearing the door bust down. "Oh Chara....you should know better than this!" she said, giggling insanely, clutching her head. Then you saw Frisk's shadow and it was horrifying. She had Chara on a leash, you by her side, helpless, and her with a dark smile on her face. She then grabs you and looks straight in her eyes. "YOU'RE MINE (Y/N)! NO. ONE. CAN. TEAR. US. APART." she said, creepily. She then held your hand, you could feel all these negative emotions rush to your mind. But one thing was clear in your mind and you said it out loud too, "I love you......Frisk"