Facing your Sister (Chapter 6)

Chara POV

As I got into town, I just saw dust everywhere. I remember what happened when we did this in the underground. I've been redeemed and changed but seeing this has got my bloodlust up so I've gotta keep my cool. When I got to Frisk's house, she was nowhere to be seen. I got scared that she had been killed but then I remembered. She met this guy called (Y/N). Maybe I'll go to his house. When I arrived the house looked so out of place. It had no dust whatsoever. When I went to knock, the door was already unlocked. (Play Music) When I opened the door, I saw my worst nightmare. Frisk was standing there holding a knife with blood and dust on it. "Hey, Chara. I told you not to come didn't I but this makes it easier. Now I get to kill you so that (Y/N) will only fall for me~" She said, clucthing her knife. Then she fell to the floor, and said something unimaginable. "CHARA, HELP ME! SOMETHING HAS AMPFLIED MY LOVE FOR (Y/N) AND MADE IT AN OBESSION! PLEASE HELP ME!" She yelled, before laughing insanely. "Then again, when didn't I love him?" She said, clutching her head. "Bye,Chara!" She said, throwing multiple knifes at me. I grabbed my knife and started blocking them. "Frisk! What the heck! You murdered an entire town for one guy! What is wrong with you!" I yelled, charging towards her. She dodged effortlessly and I saw something that terrified me. There was a shadow of her all black and (Y/N) next to her, helpless to her wishes. (End Music)

 (Start Music) When I saw that, I was pinned up by the tops of my sleeves with knives. "You know, Chara. I always loved you as a sister. So what better way than to spread the L.O.V.E?!?!!?" She said, and grabbed my hand. When she grabbed my hand, I felt all this negativity go to my brain. "So now sister, should we kill anybody that take my (Y/N)?" She asked. Almost like my mouth had a mind of its own, I said, "Why did you ask that question, you know its my favorite hobby!" I said, feeling like I was a passenger in my own body. I couldn't control myself as I walked with Frisk, my broken and obsessed sister. I hope that (Y/N) can get out, I'm sorry I couldn't save you...........(End Music)