Proditiophobia

Proditiophobia: The fear of being betrayed by someone you love.

Where did we leave off last....ah yes, Frisk slowly corrupting Y/N with Chara doing anything but watch. Where did this power that Frisk is wielding come from? Well...time for a little tale.

Frisk, as we all know the human isn't the savior that we know and love. Because as they say..."Every tale has two sides." What we're shown is that Frisk had been responsible for every route but Chara had been the one to force her along the genocide route...or so the story goes. Everyone had bought it, Frisk The Angel and Chara The Demon. But little did they know is that Frisk is a demon....one worse than any other deception of Chara could ever be shown. We all know at the end of a Genocide route, you confront Chara. It turns out....after the game closes, Frisk is rather...a monster behind closed doors.

"So do we have a de-" Chara says, her nightmare smile cut short as she looks in horror at Frisk. "P-Partner...w-what are you doing?"

Frisk's head seems to tilt to the side, her body turning into one of pure darkness as she smiles, "Partner. You're so funny aren't you Chara? You see...I had a blast but..this is my power, and my SOUL. I don't think you understand, we had no deal...and we will never have one. I own this world, you people are just my pawns." Her golden eyes seem to gleam as she giggles saying, "Do you understand Chara? You have no power over me." Frisk says, knife in hand as she twirls it as if it wasn't a knife at all, gaining no cuts or bruises. Chara sits there, her face neutral, she grabs her knife as she says "So that's the way we'll play huh? Maybe then-" She's immediately silenced as a throat is put to Chara's throat, her eyes shaking in fear. "H-How did you..." Frisk giggles as she says "My power over this world is limitless....you're so ignorant Chara. Now....I will give you a deal...." She says, knowing full well she's won. Chara closes her eyes in pain, Frisk has got her backed up into a corner... "....what is it?" Chara says, with a defeated sigh as she slumps downwards. Frisk giggles as she says "Good, now here's what you're going to do....you're a demon right? So it would only make sense to make you the one responsible for this crime." Chara's eyes shake...she was being forced into this. She couldn't...but who would believe her? She'd been a so-called demon from birth...and this wasn't any different. "You...damn...monster. How could you?! You're going to commit all this crime, all this killing, this much genocide and then you can't even own up to your mistakes?" Chara says, grabbing her knife and slashes at Frisk. Frisk easily counters the blade as she does a bit of a knife dance and slashes at Chara...for....9999999999 damage. Chara falls back as she says, bleeding, "H-How did you..." Frisk looks a bit...angry as she says, "Game over Chara, accept my offer or you die here and now....and when I RESET, you'll be no more than a fading memory." Frisk says, looking down at Chara's defeated state.... ".....fine..you win..." Chara says, passing out...and then the story continues from there....

Chara's POV:
Chara is now traumatized as she thinks "Damn it! I can't let him suffer like this! He's being forced just like me!" Chara then tackles Frisk, her eyes gleaming red as she says "CHARA?! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! I KNEW I SHOULD'VE KILLED YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!" Frisks says, glaring at me. I grab my knife as I say "You're a monster! You can't even own up to your own mistakes, and now after everyone forgets about you, you do this! Forcing someone into love with you...open your eyes Frisk! You no longer-" I get socked in the jaw as Frisk said, "You aren't the first I've killed and you sure as hell won't be the last!" She says, grabbing her knife and rushing at me, seems like I'll have to get serious for this fight.....