Frisk's Senpai (Chapter 3)

(Y/N) POV

As I'm walking back with the meal, Frisk comes running in and bumps into me, causing me to calm down. Frisk is right in front of my face and we both start blushing immensely. "So where are you coming from?" I asked, grabbing the food. She hesitated before answering my question. "The....bathroom. Yea, the bathroom." Frisk said. I feel as if Frisk isn't telling me the truth. As soon as I'm about to ask her again, I get shoved down again. "Outta the way, punk! Don't you know who's boss around here?" a large boy asked. I had to use all my willpower to not use any magic on this kid. "Um sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I said, picking up my food. "Yeah, well you better start paying attention." he said, snatching the food from me and throwing it in the trash can. I was about to use my magic before Frisk grabbed my arm. "Don't." she whispered. "Oooh, who do we have her. Frisk, was it? A pleasure to meet you. Why don't you eat with us?" he asked. She didn't have a choice, the boy already grabbed her and took her away. Great, now I don't have food or friends right now.....

Frisk POV

This bully will pay for hurting (Y/N). In the most gruesome way possible. But right now, I need to play devil's advocate. "Yeah, thanks for saving me from the dweeb." I said. "You're welcome." he said with a grin. Ugh... the way this kid smiles is almost enough to make me stab him here and now. The only thing that's stopping me from doing that is (Y/N). I don't think I could survive without (Y/N). He's the only thing that keeps me going. "So how about we hang out later today?" he asked. "Sure I would love that." I said, holding his hand and grinning. He thinks I'm happy about going with him. He doesn't know that he's given me the perfect opportunity to kill him and make him pay for hurting (Y/N). Don't worry (Y/N), soon nobody will stand between us. YOU. ARE. MINE. 

(Time Skip to the "date")

"Are you ready to go?" the bully asked, wearing his best. "Of course." I said, coming out ready. As we walked, we came to a nearby gas station. This was the perfect place to kill him. "Hey, I need to tell you something." I said, pulling him along. "What did you want to tell me?" he asked. "I wanted to tell you that I love....." I said, stabbing him in the heart. His face is in pure shock and his spurting blood. "that I love (Y/N) only and this is payback for earlier today." I stabbed him multiple times over to make sure he stayed dead. I dumped him in the dumpster and got myself clean. Two people down in one day. It seems that I'm growing stronger. Just wait (Y/N), soon enough.... YOU. WILL. BE. MINE.