White Tuxedo (S)

Felix's eyes meet mine. A glimpse of a surprised reaction. Wrapped around him lithe, thin frame is a white silk tuxedo. It is he that makes the suit gorgeous. From the second I met him so many years ago I'd thought he was the most gorgeous man I'd ever met. But without the young man on who wore it is little more than a useless scrap of overpriced fabric. No, the man made the suit, and not the other way around. But right now, as a groom on his wedding day, I knew he'd never been more handsome.

He opens his mouth to speak, and I expect some eloquent, powerful observation on the storm raging outside, and how it will not affect his spirits. Instead, he speaks instead with a sigh. "I'm sorry." He says.

"For what?" I ask.

He looks down at his feet for a moment, then shakes his head. "I just need some fucking alcohol..." He says. I stare at him as he lets out a bitter chuckle. At his eyes, which are shining, but also appear wet. I step towards him, then wrap my arm around his shoulders. I pull him in for a hug, as he wraps his arms around me, hugging me back. "Thanks." He says.

"Of course." I say, running my fingers through his golden locks.

He pulls away and asks "Do you have any alcohol?"

"Sorry... There's no bar on the premises, unfortunately."

He sighs and returns his attention to staring out the window. I feel the room get a little dimmer as he takes his attention away from me.
I turn, and am met with a long red leather couch, the back of which is curved slightly to allow a couple to embrace while remaining somewhat upright. I sit down as I hear him mumbling "Of course not. Nothing today can go right, apparently."

"Well... What exactly is going on?" I ask.

"The photographer got tested positive, so the best we can muster is his cousin and his fucking iPhone. Hyunjin, who was going to help me with my look, is stuck in traffic on the other side of the fucking city, which is why I currently look like a fucking hobo looking for drugs."

"Hey... Lixxie... Calm down..."

"Not just that! The reception hall had a goddamn double booking and "forgot" to tell us that the banquet hall won't be available until 5pm! And the only one who can solve that problem is the main caterer, who is in Italy until Wednesday... Fuck!" He exclaims and runs his fingers through his hair, high-key stressed out and upset.

"I do have something that'll cheer you up." I say.

He looks over and I pat my lap. He blushes as his eyes widen and he looks away. But he slowly walks over and sets himself down on my lap where I run a hand down his back. He looks so shy right now. It's so cute... His eyes dart away from mine as he bites his lip and takes a deep breath. With a cute little whine, he buries his face at the crook of my neck which I found to be frustratingly cute.
I rub his back as he starts to relax a bit. He bites his lip and sighs before saying "Thank you for being there..."

"Of course." I say.

"You know, you're too good for me. You're too fucking nice. I don't deserve you." He says, inching his face closer to mine. I feel my heart flutter as I breath hitches, and I gently lean in to meet his lips with a gentle peck. "How much time do I have?"

"An hour. You're good." I say.

He looks down, turning red from his ears to his hair. He gives me a hint of neediness with his eyes.
I chuckle and gently put a hand to his face. My hand meets his face and he tilts his head to the side, closed eyelids hiding his eyes from me. I brush some hair out of his face before slowly planting my lips onto his. The taste of his chap stick invades my face as I slowly sit up to taste him some more.
His hands wrap around my shoulders as he deepens the kiss, his tongue darting in and out of his lips excitedly. Our mouths mash together as we both french kiss.