The Dance Lesson (S)

"Come on Chan Hyung! It's not that hard!" Felix exclaim, turning off the music.

"I'm sorry but I'm not a professional dancer like you." Bang Chan says, laying on the ground. Felix shook his head and helps Bang Chan up before saying

"You don't have to be professional to get this right. It's probably because you're not doing it in time with the music. You need to be quicker."

Bang Chan nods as sweat drips down his forehead. "I understand... But you seriously don't have to do this..."

"I know. But I want to help you out. Come on, try it again. Let's do it without music and see if you can do it at your own pace."

"Okay..." The brunette says as he wipes sweat from his forehead. He walks to the middle of the room and starts to dance, he gets on his back and humps the air, preparing himself for the transition. Felix watched him closely as he leaned on the wall. He bit his lip as he couldn't help but check out his best friend. It was the way he moved... His eyes were closed, his body was tense, his chest was rising and falling...

His whole face seemed to show signs of concentration. It was no doubt, turning Felix on. Felix couldn't remember the last time he was turned on by something as simple as this. But he couldn't help it. It was clearly written all over his face.

He wanted him to be inside him. He felt his member perk up as he sighed in horniness. It wasn't like him to be so horny, but given the situation, he couldn't really be blamed for it. He watched him dance so seductively as he rubbed his legs together as if he wanted something between them. They would be the perfect fit. "Damn..." He mumbled as he shook his head.

Bang Chan saw Felix shaking his head automatically thought he was doing something wrong so his insecurities get the best of him. "Don't stress yourself out. Know that you got this." The blondie encourages him.

The brunette nods and prepares himself as he did the first time. "Here we go again..." He mumbles to himself as he starts the move. He jumps up and once upright, he stumbles down as he goes to part his legs. He falls on his ass with a loud thud. "Fuck! That hurt!"

Felix laughs as he walks over and helps him stand up. "You almost had it there."

Bang Chan sighs and nods. "I wish I had it..."

"You're getting there. I noticed how stressed you looked. You should take a deep breath and relax. You're almost there."

"It's just so hard. I don't even know how you can do it."

"Practice, Chan Hyung. I also see that you've forgotten the pivot in the middle of the jump that can save your fall. Here, watch closely." Felix walks in the middle of the room and starts to dance, he gets on his back and humps the air as the dance goes. Bang Chan stopped paying attention to the dance and to his best friend's muscular body. He was too busy focusing on the man who is now dancing beside him. His eyes were glued to the man's face. His facial expressions were so sharp and intense. His eyes were able to convey so much to the listener which is why he could make a lot of people do what he wanted. He was so... Hot.

Bang Chan gulped as sweat dripped down his forehead. His pants were painfully tight on him as he went into a dirty daydream. He wanted to lick the sweat off his body. He wanted to rip off his pants and have his way with him. He wanted to be inside him. He watches Felix do the transition. he jumps up and spins around which causing him to land on his feet. The brunette watched as his abs showed through his crop top as he did the next moves that made his ass shake. Once he finishes, he asks "Do you understand what I mean?"

"Y...Yes. I see what you mean. "

"Good. Now try it." Bang Chan nods and gets some in some space, determined to impress Felix. He watches Bang Chan as he starts to dance. The music starts and he nods his head in time with the music. He starts the jump and does it perfectly. He twists and turns in the air, landing on his feet with cat-like grace. He finishes the dance as he did before only Felix applauds this time around. "Awesome." He says.