Under The Tree

It was dark inside the small tour bus. The only light seen was the cars front lights. Jisung's snoring filled the small area as some of the members were asleep or listening to music. 
Bang Chan and I were sitting across from each other. He was looking outside at the moving landscapes while I stared as well. Not outside but at him. Listening to him as he hummed his favorite song with his earbuds in. I learned my head against the window, refusing to take my eyes off him. 
He glanced over at me for a moment, and I quickly adverted my eyes outside with my cheeks turning red. We went back to watching the land quickly pass by as we still had another few hours of driving. I slowly looked back at him, taking in his beauty. He was just so beautiful. 
His brown eyes full of life and his natural curly hair on top of his head with pale skin with just the cutest smile that fills the entire room up with joy. I looked down at his hand, trying to imagine what it'd feel like to hold it. What if I did? 
No. 
I mentally slapped myself and sighed. He was my best friend. My brother from another mother. He would never love me the way I love him. 
His eyes were glued to the outside, not even noticing I was staring. I sadly laid down and close my eyes only to open them again. I rolled over and tried to get some sleep. I soon heard a soft and quiet thump making me lift my head. I looked over and saw that he passed out. I quietly got up and place my jacket over him, hoping he wouldn't get cold and lay back down. 
I kept my eyes open for about an hour before I felt my eyes getting heavy. I looked at him one more time, and decided I would try to get some sleep.
My eyes began to droop and I eventually fell asleep. Dreaming of the beautiful leader I had. 
-----
"Wake up." A voice said. 
I opened my eyes and saw Jisung. He had a concerned look on his face. "You were sleeping so soundly, I thought you wouldn't wake up."
I chuckle and sit up, rubbing my eyes.

"What time is it?" I ask. 

"8 in the morning." He says.

My eyes widen and I sit up. "Shit. I really slept that long?"

"You looked so peaceful I didn't want to disturb you."

I hit him and ask "Are we at the forest yet?"

"Yep. We pulled in about an hour ago."

I get my backpack and throw my jacket over my shoulders as I head out. "Let's go then."

The forest was empty when we arrived.
The only people there were the members and a bit of the staff. 
Jisung and I walked around and greeted the other members and staff members. 
That's when I found Bang Chan. 
He was laying in the grass with hid eyes shut and his head against the ground. 
We walked over to him and I knelt down next to him. 

"What's wrong?"

"Tired."
Jisung tilted his head. "You're not tired now."

"I am."

Jisung shook his head. "No you aren't."

"Yes I am."

I cover his ears and shot a look at Jisung. 
He laughed and let him go. 
Bang Chan sat up and stretched his arms up into the air before leaning forward to lay his head against my lap and closing his eyes. 

"He was yawning."

I looked down and if this were under better circumstances I would be screaming so loudly right now. 

"I'm really here aren't I?" Jisung laughed and we stand up

"Come on, we still haven't found the spot that I really wanted to go to." Chan says with a smile. 

I nod and he takes me over to the tree he mentioned, pointing to it.

"That tree Felix!" He exclaimed. It was a giant tree almost as big as the ones in Africa.

I nod, "I see it."

"There was something carved on here." 

I looked little harder and realized that yes, there was something carved and it was a heart. 
I get out my pocket knife and give it to him. 
He looks at it and his eyes widen.

"You have a knife?"

I nod, grinning. "Sure do."

"Let's try it out!"

He hurriedly started carving STAY on the bark. He loved his fans so much it makes me happy. 
I took out my phone and started taking pictures of the tree so I could save it. 
It was the most fun I've had in a while.

"Your turn Lix! Carve something that means a lot to you!" He says, jumping like a kid. 

I know exactly what to carve. I love you, I always will. 
"Do you really think he'll like it?" I thought out loud before carving it. "Of course he will, that's a good one."

He looks at me with widened eyes

"Really?"

I nod, giving him a thumbs up.

"Who's the lucky man?" He asks. 

I felt my face light up and turned redder than a tomato. 
I could feel myself getting embarrassed and I didn't want our conversation to end so I blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"You! "

He smiles and nods, "Right you are, that is a good one. I'll remember that one."

This time my embarrassment lasted a lot longer.

"Do you think I'm joking? "

He shakes his head, "I don't think you're joking, I think what's happening is that your mind and my mind are getting closer together."

He's a weirdo.

I chuckle and say "Do you think I'm lying?"

"About what?"

"That I really like you."

He thinks for a moment before replying "I don't think so, but I also don't think you know how I feel about you either."

"How do you feel about me?" I ask, looking at him with love in my eyes. 

"I feel as though I've known you my whole life."
He starts blushing and says "Whenever I'm around you.. I feel home. I feel safe. Like our bond is unbreakable. But I'm scared.."

"What are you scared of?"

"I'm scared that if I tell you how I truly feel, you'll disappear."

I tilt my head to the right and get closer to him.
"What makes you think I'll disappear?" I ask, putting my hands on his face. 

"Because it's you."

I laugh and feel him grabbing my hand. "Well that's why I'm here. So we don't have to worry about this stuff anymore."

"Then.. Will you kiss me?" He asks. 

I nod, and lean in slowly. Our lips touch and I feel as though a large hand had wrapped around my heart and was squeezing it. The feeling was pleasant and scary all at once.
I smile in the kiss as I never felt so in love before. 
The kiss ended, but I don't move away. 
We smile at each other and continue kissing each other underneath the tree. 
I'm glad I came to this forest today.