Safe In His Arms (Pico x Shy!Fem!Reader)

Hey guess what
This is a totally normal fic
Totally
Normal
Also sh00ting warning at the beginning dont have a mental breakdown pls i dont need lawsuits from the mentally ill
-------------

You hid behind a wall, trying to catch your breath. You felt like you couldn't move after running that whole 7 blocks. Closing your eyes tightly, you heard another gunshot go off, and more screaming of innocent people.

Tears were now streaming down your face as you hoped nobody would find you hiding. You had no idea who the shooters were, only that they had guns and you needed to get the hell away ftom them.

You sighed quietly at the sound of sirens, probably from police cars and ambulances. You only opened your eyes when you heard footsteps coming closer. Your heart sunk to your stomach as fear overtook you and you began sobbing into your hands. You felt a prescence in front of you, still covering your face.

"Open your eyes, kid." A young male's voice spoke in front of you. You slowly took your hands away from your face, examining the figure. He wore a green sweatshirt and had fluffy ginger hair.

"What are ya starin' at?" The boy commented after you stared at him for more than 2 minutes.

"Oh- eh, nothing..." You looked away, but began panicking when you saw a gun in his hand. "Y-You're not gonna kill me, are you?" You stuttered nervously.

"Kill ya? I was the whole reason this hell of an event ended. I'm on your side, kid." He smirked at you. You nearly swooned over the way he spoke. "Now let me get ya outta here. You're the only survivor I found."

"Really? Wh-" You were cut off as he got you up and walked you to the light. You saw the corpses of innocent people just lying about in the streets, blood smeared all over the concrete.

"What-..." You tried to ask, but your voice gave out.

"Yeah. 2nd time it's happened to me." The ginger boy frowned which made you a bit upset.

"What happened..?" You asked him. You heard him inhale deeply before replying.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

You decide it's best not to press any further. The two of you walk side by side, you timidly hiding behind him at the sight of the extra mutilated corpses. He seemed to notice that.

"Hey, it's alright. Nobody can hurt ya when I'm here." He turned around to you, his reassurance making your face flush pale pink.

"I'm just scared, I guess." You paused, continuing quietly. "It could've been me, and it creeps me out..."

"I'll protect ya with my goddamned life." He sternly said and turned to you, flushing pink a few seconds after. "I-I mean- whatever."

He huffed and turned around, continuing to walk down the street.

"I never got your name." You quietly ask the ginger.

"Pico." He sounded almost surprised when responding.

"Ah, I'm [Y/N]." You reply and fidget with your fingers.

The two of you arrive at a shabby looking apartment complex, probably the home of Pico.

"Wait, why am I coming with you?" You ask him.

"Do ya remember where you live?"

"..no."

"Then that settles it."

Pico leads you inside by grabbing your hand, the contact making you a flustered mess. After climbing a couple flights of stairs, your panting but at his room. He unlocks it and lets you inside, and very surprisingly, its neat. Of course the ash tray and slight smell of smoke still lingered, but you didn't really mind.

"It's...surprisingly nice here." You comment quietly, earning an amused snort from Pico.

"What, just because I have a gun means I'm an animal?" He smirked at you, making you giggle.

"Most people I've met who own guns are." You reply. (*stares intensely at redneck trump supporters*)

After a few minutes of talking, you feel comfortable with him. Until a sharp pain in your side made you cough violently.

"Christ, are you alright?" Pico asked with concern.

"Yes, I-" You tried responding, but went into a small coughing fit while clutching your side.

"What happened? Are ya hurt?" Pico sat directly in front of you, sounding like a protective parent.

"My side-..." You huffed, not having the strength to finish your sentence after practically coughing up your entire digestive system. Pico lightly touched your side, blood seeping through your shirt.

"Fuck, hold on." Pico stood and went into the bathroom, fiddling around in the medicine cabinet and pulling put a medical kit. He rushed back to you, pausing.

"I'm gonna have to pull your shirt up." He looked at you with a slightly pink face.

"It's fine..." You quietly wheeze out, holding a hand to your chest. Pico audibly sighed in relief before pulling your shirt up halfway, not exposing your bra. He cursed to himself when he saw a small wound, probably from a bullet that fell out and was now bleeding.

Pico took out a shockingly large cotton ball, pressing it to your wound and soaking up the blood. "I'm not hurting ya, am I?"

"I'm fine." You almost smiled at how worried he was about you.

He placed the bloody cotton ball into a small bag before grabbing a roll of bandage wrap. You arched your back with a painful grunt so he could wrap it around your body. There was a darkening blush on his cheeks, and you noticed.

"Is that any better?" Pico asked, putting away the medkit.

"Yes, yes... Thank you." You thanked him, sitting up. "And eh... Sorry if you saw any of my 'womanly areas', I can't really do anything about it."

"I-It's fine!-" Pico raised his hands and reassured you. "Ya can't really control your body- but ya do have a nice one." He mumbled the last part quietly.

"I heard that." You giggled quietly.

"Wait, really?-" His whole face flushed pink and red.

"You're not very slick, Pico." You smile at him, fidgeting with your fingers again.

"Ah- aHahA-" He giggled nervously.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed." You smile sweetly, leaning close to his face. "You're a cute ginger yourself."

You thought he was going to physically pass out at your bold remark. "Well ya got comfy quick, didn't ya?" He cupped your cheek, blushing and smiling.

"Very." You whispered as he gently pushed you back into the couch, straddling you. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he held your face which was centimeters away from his own. Finally you locked lips, he seemed to gently move his lips with yours. It's like he didn't want to hurt you, and you being as fragile as you were, were very okay with that.

After a moment, you pull back for a magical chemical required for human existence called oxygen.

"You're...a very good kisser, actually..." You whisper, hearing him giggle quietly.

"I'd be rougher, but you're too sweet for that."

You whimpered as he kissed down your cheek and neck, sucking and nibbling at your neck. You knew you were gonna be covered in marks after this.

You whined significantly louder when he began sucking on your pulse, bucking your hips up into his. He grunted softly at that contact, his hot breath on your neck turning you on. As he straddled you, you felt something hard against your abdomen.

This was gonna be a fun night.

----------------

THIS WAS SO BAD I ALMOST DIED MAKING IT *cries in gucci cat aesthetic*
THIS WAS FOR ALL YOU SIMPS OUT THERE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE IM NOT NAMING NAMES Kittencomics Tokyo_Tok_yo BismarkOwO BUT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
Will I make a part 2 thats an actual lemon?
yes
-Katz 💕

(1292 words)