His Hero (PART 2)

MORE FRUIT NINJA YES
Enjoy that pic from my discord server which you can join from the link in the previous chapter ✨
If it doesn't work, then here's a new one: https://discord.gg/QFWXJDjEjT
If the link doesn't work, just add me and I'll invite you LittleKatz#1334
ANYWAY ONTO THE NINJA LOVERS SPECIAL
--------------------------------

As you heard the lunch bell ring, you hurriedly stuffed your computer and books into your bag, slumping it over your shoulder and walking out of the classroom. You were more excited to see your new ninja friend than you'd like to admit. Walking through the halls, you spot none other than the man himself talking to another kid by his locker. He had an all black outfit on, and a blue sash going across his chest. His hair was extremely fluffy, his skin was a pale purple-ish color. You found the appearance strange, but not as strange as some you'd seen.

You walk over to Hanzou, waving shyly at him. He seemed to notice you, since his facial expression brightened even from under his mask.

"Hello, Hanzou." You smiled at him, glancing at the boy he was talking to.

"Greetings, dear." Although he knew your name, he still insisted on calling you 'dear'. You definetly were not complaining, the nickname made you feel all warm and fuzzy.

"Don't tell me you went and got involved with those popular kids." The boy with fluffy hair crossed his arms, looking at you. You couldn't really tell if he was making eye contact because of his glasses.

"I'm not popular, by any means." You raised your hands in surrender. "Call me [Y/N]. I saved your friend's ass this morning."

"That was you?" The boy seemed surprised. "Damn, that kid's in urgent care now."

"Wait, really?-" You flinched, almost feeling bad.

"It's fine, none of us really care for him, anyway." Hanzou shrugged.

"Who is 'us'?" You questioned, nearly frightened to meet the rest of his friends.

"Me, for starters." A gruff and mean voice spoke from behind you. You turned around, being met with the pink-haired himbo. Mondo Owada looking motherfucker.

You yelped, jumping back, as he laughed at your terror.

"That's what I thought, fuckin' normie." He shoved his hands in his pockets, standing in front of you. Now that you look, he's missing an eye.

"If you scare her away, I swear to fuck I'll cut your dick off and feed it to Alucard as sashimi." Hanzou threateningly glared at him with a wide-eyed stare.

"Wait, what?-" Alucard stepped away from both of them.

"Holy shit, you swear?" You looked at Hanzou.

"Who the fuck is this normie you're defending?" The one-eyed kid growled, clenching his fist.

"And we're leaving!" Hanzou grabbed your hand, dragging you outside to the courtyard.

"What the fuck is his problem?" You looked back at the two you left behind. "And who is Alucard?-"

"Well, Alucard is the calmer one." Hanzou sighed. "Cyclops is another story."

"Cyclops can go eat dick, then." You rolled your eyes, sitting next to him under a tree.

"Don't let him get to you." Hanzou glanced at you. "Even our little group knows he can be a prick. I promise, he's got a soft side. That includes the dipstick side, too..-"

You chuckle quietly, leaning on him comfortably and subconsiously. Obviously he noticed, because his face visibly flushed red from under his mask. Of course, you never even realized you were that close to him. He never said anything, though.

"You're lucky. I don't really have friends." You spoke, almost sadly. "Nobody wants to hang out with the quiet girl."

"Guess I'm nobody, then." Hanzou looked to the side, shrugging sarcastically. You audibly giggled at him, making his flushed face grow redder. (Fucking simp lmao)

"You did save my social life, I have to admit." You look down, noticing his hand on top of yours. He also noticed, quietly yelping and pulling away.

"Sorry! Sorry-" Hanzou's voice cracked in panic as you saw his entire face go red. You smile at him, finding it adorable.

"It's fine, it's fine." You fidgeted with your hands, looking away from him. "I wouldn't mind if you did it again."

This poor boy couldn't even respond, he just squeaked a high-pitched, flustered noise. Although he was absolutely dying on the inside, he hesitantly grabbed your hand again, rubbing the back of your hand with his thimb which you didn't expect.

You turned to him, blushing profusely and smiling. "How about I raise you one more?"

"What do y-" He was immediately cut off by you leaning in and giving him a quick peck on the forehead, right as the bell rings again.

"I'll see you after class, dear." You teased him, before leaving him a blushing, flustered mess. After his brain thawed from the shock, he sighed and stood up.

"The things you do to me, [Y/N]..."
-------------------------

AAAAAAAAAAAFKJFNGJFJSKDL
I LOVE HIM
I LIVE FOR HIM
HE IS MY PRESIDENT, MY LORD AND SAVIOR
FRUIT NINJA HRGRGRGHRHFHRRFFRGGR 🛐🛐🛐
-Kat ❤

(849 words)