Babeymans (Skid x Fem!Reader x Pump)

ITS PLATONIC
P L A T O N I C
DONT CANCEL ME WE AREN'T LEWDING THE CHILDREN 😭😭😭
Anyway this is gonna be cute because where there are spooky kids there is adorable ❤✨
-------------------------

You were laying asleep on the couch, sprawled out with your phone covering your nose.

You were sleeping.

Not even five seconds later, the two loud children you were babysitting propelled themselves down the stairs, Skid jumping up on the couch next to you.

"Pretty lady! Pretty lady!" He chanted with an big smile, jumping on the couch to wake you up. Sure enough, it worked pretty well.

"Holy f- oh, it's you kids." You sighed in relief, trying not to swear around your spooky sons. "What's going on?"

"The little hand is on the 8! Just like you told us!" Pump smiled and pointed to the clock on the wall. You must be wondering, 'What happens at 8?"

The spooky kids' favorite time of year, trick or treating.

You had promised to go with them, since Lila had to work late that night. You felt bad whenever they said nobody else would take them. It didn't help that they gave you puppy dog eyes while asking. How could you say no to them?

"Alright, Alright." You stand up, smiling. "Let me get dressed in something nicer."

They both nodded eagerly, leaving you to change. You took out your big bag, pulling out your [color/design] hoodie and black leggings. You didn't anything too special. After changing, you went back out to the living room, where your spooky babies were bouncing around by the front door.

"Do you two have your bags?" You asked the two, unlocking the front door.

"Yes!" They both replied in unison, running to your side.

"Okay then, let's go." You led them outside, where the streets were full of kids wearing costumes parents pulling wagons full of candy. "You can go ahead, just not too far."

The kids cheered and ran off, not leaving your line of sight. They led you down the street and back up the other side, moving quicker than you would've expected. They stopped at a tree, most likely to rest.

"You kids are fast, geez..." You panted as you finally caught up to them. Looking at your watch, you saw that its 9:00 now. The lights would go out by 9:30.

"How about we head home?" You asked them, as they look up at you.

"Just a few more houses?" Skid looked up at you with pleading eyes, making you sigh in defeat.

"Just a few more. When it's 9:15, we can go home." You smiled.

They cheer and run up to you, hugging you on either if your sides. You laugh quietly, patting their heads. They quickly run off, giggling and knocking on one of the doors.

"Those kids." You sighed, before following them down the street.
-----------------------

IM SORRY I PUBLISHED THIS TOO EARLY HAHAHAHSHS
I love spooky bois 🛐
-ztaK 👹

(504 words)