Our favorite goth gal (Cassandra x NB!reader headcanons)

IM FUCKIN BACK
LAUGHS LOUDLY
Im doing this just as a headcanon chapter because I don't have enough mojo to write an actual oneshot
I also promised to make the next chapter an enby reader so here you guys go 💆
Hope y'all like it nonetheless 💋
-------------

-Cass likes to steal your sweaters. You have no clue why, and sometimes she just doesn't give them back, but you either don't care or steal it back.

-As we all know, Cass has a bit of an anger issue, so you're the one to calm her down. Surprisingly, it's not actually that hard. She's happiest when she's close to you, so just a hug would put out her fire. Arguments with her usually end with the two of you sleeping on top of each other, if nobody is around, of course.

-This girl hates when you try and hug her in public, but in private, she'll shower you with as much affection as she possibly can.

-Cass literally has to fend Hanzou away with a stick because that man is a mf simp and we know it (for both you AND Cass 😟)

-Cass likes playing with your hair. If you have long hair, she likes to braid it, and if you have short hair, she likes putting butterfly clips in it.

-She's as solid as a rock in public, but when she's alone with you, that rough exterior just melts into nothing. She puts most of her trust into you.

-Pico probably wants you dead

--------------
It's a short one but I'm providing for y'all smh
I've honestly had no motivation to write recently so I just cranked this one out in like 10 minutes
Just be grateful that I'm back 👵
-Katz 💋 (mwa /p)