Mumble Rappers ✨ (extra fluffy)

So once again I had no ideas for an actual chapter so here's some extra fluffy hc's to give you serotonin
For clarification this is a Keith x Pico x Reader (I KNOW KEITH ISNT HIS REAL NAME ITS WHAT I USE)
----------------

-Pico will aggresively snuggle you at random times. Once you were just watching a movie together and he grabbed you and nuzzled into your neck for no reason. Mans loves affection.

-Keith loves giving you little discreet kisses in public. Well, he tries to be discreet, but it's a bit obvious when the DanTDM lookalike kisses your face every 2 minutes.

-Pico gets REALLY protective over you. If somebody (other than Keith) looks at you suggestively, he'll wrap an arm around your waist and pull you against him. Keith does the same, but he's not as aggressive.

-Keith constantly plays with your hair. If you're sitting beside him, he'll just start petting your hair. You don't complain, though. You find the act adorable.

-Pico is surprisingly good at comforting you when you're upset. He pulls you into his arms, cuddling you and whispering reassuring words to you. He eventually slips away to fuck up the person who made you sad.

-Keith holds your hand. That's it. He never lets go of you. He always has to be holding on to you or touching you in some way.

-Snuggle trio? Snuggle trio. Your trio snuggles consist of you laying down and facing Pico, while Keith spoons you from behind. Because both of your boyfriends are excessively cuddly, expect a lot of soft kisses and squeezes.

- You often get called names and teased for having 2 boyfriends, and they both don't like that. They want to gang up on them and beat them to a pulp, but you convince the protective babies out of it.

-Constant "I love you"s and "You're beautiful"s. Constantly.

---------------

Ugh I love them sm
Also, the discord server may be made if I have time between writing for y'all simps

Haha Pico go pew pew
-Katz ❤

(344 words)