Shoto Todoroki x Male reader

It was just an ordinary day, just like the others. But this time it was a Saturday.

You were bored, but that was nothing new to you. You were never really interested in clubs/hobbies outside of U.A. Nothing caught your attention. Besides, you didn't like hanging around people.

You were never one to be known as a social person, you're an introvert in short. You would never make a move to strike a conversation with people, you'd observe your peers at school, it felt as if you were just a background character. You had come across this thought multiple times, it made you laugh.

'While I'm a background character in their story, they're one in mine.' You'd keep reminding youself.

Though you never hung around people often, that didn't mean you had no friends. You had a good amount in your opinion.
You were on good terms with everyone in your class. You'd treat them the way they would treat you. Except for Mineta...

did you need to explain?

Bakugo is another story. Everyone knew that the moody blonde was cocky at times, but you all knew he meant well. But just to amuse yourself, you would annoy him at times.

Nonetheless, no matter how good or bad your peers thought of you, they were just your classmates.

Back to you. Slouching on the couch in your living room, kicking up and down your legs in hope for amusement, you still felt the same old bordem.

Rapidy, you snatched your phone from the coffee table in front of you and immediately went onto your contacts. The only thing you could think of was to text someone and hope to hang out with them. You knew you hate socializing, but being bored with nothing to do at all!?
Was a no, no.

Now scrolling up and down, re-reading names incase you went past someone, you spotted someone.
With not the care in the world, if they were busy or not, you tapped the dial button. If they didn't pick up, the answer was simple, drown in an indescribable emptiness.

To your suprise, they answered and quickly murmured a 'Hello?'
You were shocked because the person you picked also wasn't known for socializing.

"Todoroki."

"Yes?" He replied with his monotone voice.

"Wanna hang?"

There was at least a few seconds of silence before you heard a answer slip into your right ear, and out of your left.

Once it was decided, you hopped up and immediately froze in place. Why? Because you were already in an outdoorsy outfit. That was weird for you because you're lazy, you would either be in your pyjamas or put on a T-shirt and shorts due to you sleeping in your boxers from the previous night.

Oh well, that saved you time.

You arrived at your destination where you both agreed to meet up. The beach. It was in the middle of January and it was chilly from the cold winds that would fly by your ears and in your hair.

You waited for a couple of moments, without having any doubts about the boy you were going to see today. You viewed Todoroki as someone who wouldn't stop until he achieve's his goal, that was something you admired about him, something you didn't have. You would always think negatively about youself and didn't have confidence. You were willing to change but you kept on forgetting to try. It was a 'in that moment' type thing.

You were snapped out of your trance when you heard a familiar voice, Todoroki's.

"Hi (M/n)." He said.

"Hey Todoroki, how have you been?"

"I've been okay. How about you?"

"Dito, with a tint on bordem." You replied.