Izuku Midoriya x Male Reader

Sorry for not posting recently.

Also, forgive me for any mistakes

Warning: angst

"(M/n)..."

"Huh..?"

"You're spacing out again."

"Oh, apologies."

"No, no, no! It's alright! I was just worried!"

There he goes again, Izuku Midoriya, your best friend at the time, being all worried about you once again. It wasn't out of the ordinary, this happened literally everyday. You really have to stop scaring him.

As Midoriya kept on rambling, you gave him a small smile and continued to look out the window to your left.

---------------------------

"Whoa! Izuku! When did you get your quirk!? It's so cool!" You exclaimed while circling your friend.

"A-ah! (M/n)! Oh, hi." He giggles, "I... uh..."

Before the teen could explain his answer to you, you had asked him another question.

"What is it called?!"

"Mmmm... I actually-"

"Can you show me what it does?!" You asked while your (eye colour) eyes sparkled.

The elder boy stared at you for a brief moment, mouth agape. Your enthusiasm seemed to have paused him.

He quickly snapped out of the trance he was once captured in.

"(M/n), can I ask you something?"

And you thought you were the one asking the questions.

"Sure," you nodded "go ahead."

In an instant, Izuku's face had turned into a light red, almost consuming his entire head.

You tipped your head slightly, making Izuku flinch, then taking your gesture as a sign to spit it out.

"You see... I kinda...uh... you and I- wait sorry... for a long time I've-"

"Of course."

Izuku's green orbs fixated on yours.

"What? But i haven't even said-"

"Of course!" you repeated.