Chifuyu Matsuno x Male Reader

Soft snores could be heard right next to your ear

Soft snores could be heard right next to your ear. You smiled to yourself, your brain waking up and processing where you were, realising you were cornered between a wall and the one person that you loved.

You didn't have to look down but you could feel the weight of the boy's arm and leg on top of your body, preventing you from moving away, even though you were quite close to the wall.

Shifting your body to face your lover, you could see the side of his face squished to the pillow that you both shared and his hair slightly messy and sprayed across to one side. You couldn't help but to shake with cuteness aggression. So to let out some of the affectionate energy, you started to nom on his face and pepper it with harsh kisses. Whilst in this sudden outburst, you could feel tension on his head as he was trying to pull away, but his efforts failed as your hand stopped him from doing so. In result of this, his head dove to your neck as he started to harshly suck and his body cling onto yours, tightening.

"Ahhhow- that tickles but also hurts, stop it!" You whined, hands traveling over his body in hopes to find a ticklish spot of his.

"HEEI-" He jolted away as your hands jabbed at his armpit. "You can't do that, that's abuse!" He laughed.

"Doesn't seem like abuse if you enjoyed it."

"Did not."

"Did too."

Before he could fire back at you, a furry friend jumped onto the side of his stomach and stepped onto you.

"Ayeee, my number one baby!" You cheered picking up Peke J.

"I thought I had that position." He said with his hands behind his head looking at you holding his cat.

"You're my number one brat." You said.

"Says the brattiest one of all." He smirked in mischief, mentally patting his back as if
It was the greatest comeback of all time.

You gave him a side eye and chuckled to yourself for what you were about to say, "Kiss my ass, Chifuyu" you replied turning away from him with Peke J still in your arms.

"Gladly." He lifted the sheets both of you were under.

"AHH, PEKE J, HELP!" You instantly spun back around, curling yourself into a foetal position in hopes to protect yourself from the blonde boy.

"You asked for it baby." He spoke with a big, cheeky smile, spread from ear to ear. His hands started to travel all around you as you started to shake your body to keep him off you laughing violently.

Poor Peke J was squished between you, but Chifuyu pulled him out so he could have easy access to you without hurting his cat.

"Noo, Peke J!" You called out, reaching your hands over Chifuyu to him. But Chifuyu grabbed both arms and pulled them to his chest, the motion pulling you up to his head as he dove for your neck again and blew raspberries.

This morning was definitely one to remember.