Koushi Sugawara x male reader

Sorry for any spelling errors

Warning: fluff (y e s fluff is dangerous)

It was a cold, winters night, and you were wrapped up in piles of fluffy blankets to keep yourself warm

It was a cold, winters night, and you were wrapped up in piles of fluffy blankets to keep yourself warm. Unfortunately, the boiler broke, and you had no fireplace to snuggle up to. So there you sat, of the bed watching (favourite anime/show? Etc)

As (favourite anime/show? Etc) progressed throught the night, you groaned in annoyance for why is your boyfriend taking so long.
He told you that he was going to make the two of you (hot drink) for extra warmth and because it's delicious. But it had almost been 20 minutes, where was he?

Just thinking about him made you think that your mind was a magnet. The silver haired boy had come back from his ever so long journey holding two (hot drinks) in his hands.

He placed his drink on the night stand beside the bed and gave the other to you. You grabbed it carefully, with a smile, trying not to spill anything on the sheets. Suddenly, you felt a pair of hands cup  your cheeks.

"Are my hands warm?" The boy asked.

You didn't reply, you had practically melted in his hands, they were so warm. You felt so relaxed.

As Suga's hands left your face, you opened your eyes in an instant to glare daggers at him.

He stuck out his tongue as a reply "that's what you get for not replying!" The boy sarcastically joked.

But Suga being Suga, loving, he slid into the bed to your left, grabbed more pillows and blankets, and wrapped them around both you and himself.

You felt arms wrap around your torso, adding extra warmth that soothed you.

"What are we watching?" He questioned, resting his head on your shoulder.

"(Favourite anime/show? Etc)" you replied tilting your head so it touched Suga's.

"Uughhh,,, boring!" The boy whined.

"Then get out." You deadpanned

He gave you a hurtful look
"(M/n)! Don't be mean to me!" He said.

"You called my favourite (anime/show? Etc) boring, I am highly offended by your statement." You giggled at yourself for sounding so formal.

Suddenly, something was brushing against your stomach, moving to each side of your tummy, and under your arms. It was the deadly tickle attack.

"S-suga!" You giggled, "Stop! I have a drink i-in my hands ya' dumbo!" But your yelling didn't stop the man, it only made him tickle you more.

He grabbed the drink out of your hands and placed it next to his drink on the table beside himself. It was only so that you didn't spill anything though.

Suga rolled ontop of you, making you go 'oof' and laugh. He stopped rolling over you back and forth and crawled ontop of you, towering.

He peppered your face in kisses, tickling your neck with one hand while holding your dominant hand so you would stuggle prying him off. Both of your laughs filled the air, the sound from the televison playing in the background.

It was going to be awhile for Suga to stop tickling you, he loved your laugh. He loves you very much.

 He loves you very much