Kaeya x male reader

These past few weeks have been very busy for you

These past few weeks have been very busy for you. Commissions coming in everyday, you hadn't even had a single break.

But you thank the Gods that you weren't alone. You had Aether and Paimon with you. If you had to do these commissions all alone, you'd probably be having a mental breakdown.

Thankfully, you finished all the commissions you were given and felt like a boss. Speaking of which, you had just finished your last commission and was heading back with Aether and Paimon to Monstadt. Finally, you could go home and rest. But you were looking more forward to seeing a certain blue haired boy.

Entering Monstadt's gate, you thanked Aether and Paimon for their help and company and parted ways. You decided to go to Angel's Share first.

Arriving at the tavern, inviting yourself in. There stood your hopefully soon to be brother in-law. The tavern was at closing time, so it was only you and him inside.

Upon hearing a new presence, the owner of the tavern stopped all actions and raised his head up to look at the person whilst informing them,

"Sorry we are closing now, please see yourself out."

Now seeing your face, both of the men started at eachother. Not uttering a word, until...

"Well I didn't wanna be here anyway."
You gave a fake frown and flicked your right leg across your left and sassily spun your whole body so that you were now facing the tavern's door again to strut out.

Diluc laughed at this,
"Okay, I guess I can make an exception for you." He rolled his eyes.

You and Diluc were very close, surprising others. You were very considerate of others and knew when to stop if a joke has been taken too far. You didn't get on his nerves in short.

"(Y/n), how have you been? Those commissions can be a real nuisance at times, I know." He spoke while getting you (favourite drink).

"Yeah... a real BIG pain in the butt if I say so myself,"
you spoke
"I'm just glad to be back."

The red head nodded at your words.

"I'm glad of your safe return."

After a bit of catching up, you decided it was time to get some rest. Therefore, Angel's Share came to a close for the night.

Walking through the chilly night, you made your way to yours and Kaeya's shared house.

'I wonder if he's still awake.' You thought to yourself.

Finally, you stood infront of the house looking up to see your bedroom light on, through the window.

'So he is awake.'

Opening the front door, closing it behind and making your way upstairs, you knocked on your bedroom door with a little made up rhythm and stepped inside.

"I'm back!" You yipped and was met with a Kaeya sat down at a desk with his back facing you.

He turned his head at your voice "(Y/n)! You're finally back!" He cheered.

You ran up behind him and quickly wrapped your arms around his neck, giving him a tight hug.

Face next to face, you spoke
"Heck yeah I am! You won't believe how many commissions I had to do! But luckly I had Aether and Paimon to hel-"

*burp*

"Kaeya...you- UUEAHH!"
You gagged and pushed yourself away from him, swatting your hand infront of your face.

Kaeya turned around fully and laughed like a mad man at your expression. Tears soon pricking the corner of his eye.

"WHAT DID YOU EAT TODAY?!"
"THAT'S SO GROSS!"
"THIS WAS NOT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TOO!"
You yelled.

However, The blue haired male paid no attention to your words and carried on crying at your funny state, also hurling up air because of how much he was laughing.

No matter how mad you were however, you knew you wasn't able to stay mad at him for long.
You sighed at his childish behaviour and smiled, rolling your eyes at the situation.

"I thought you missed me-" he gulped down a laugh only to give a light chuckle after, while whiping his tears from under his eyepatch. "Why would you yell at me?" He pouted.

You both started at eachother for atleast 5 seconds until Kaeya tried to prevent laughs from seeping through his pursed lips and soon eventually banging his head on the table and started to cry again.

"Your humour is broken Kaeya." But yours was too. But of course you weren't going to admit that right now.

You hugged the laughing male and made both of you topple ontop of the bed. Soon after, positioning Kaeya ontop of you and placing your arms onto his shoulder blades.

After a while, Kaeya calmed down and looked up to see your face, placing his chin ontop of your beating chest. He then removed his eyepatch because of how uncomfortable it was from the tears.

"If that was a way to say you missed me, then all I can say is that I missed you too."

...

"PffffttHA-ammmhhhphmphh"
He muffled his laugh into your chest to prevent himself from laughing in your face.

"Kaeya stop it!" You playfully punched the top of his head already over his fit of laughs.

A few minutes go by and the man is still laughing, unbelievable. But whilst he was having his fun, you had taken the ribbon out of his hair and combed your fingers through. It felt like fluffy silk if that even was a thing.

Cause of the soothing sensation you were causing, Kaeya calmed down yet again and looked into your eyes.

"Sticky honey roast?" You asked

"Try again (Y/n)."