Part 18

I smirk behind my apple, "You can't open it from in here."

He turns around slowly knowing there's nothing he can do to escape this and walks calmly back over to his poptarts.

"I have questions and as much as you deny it you have answers."

"Very well Lady (Y/N). Ask me though I cannot promise I'll have every answer." I smile in victory.

"In the time I was held prisoner by your brother he told me 'my story'(Part 10 if you need a refresher) But he left many blanks I need filled. Staring with where I'm from." (this chapter will be mostly dialogue so bear with me)

"Your Mother was of Muspelheim Realm of Fire and Chaos, and your Father was of Helheim Realm of the Dead. They met when Your mother followed Surtur to Helheim trying to recruit more warriors  to rage upon Asgard, your father being one of them. They both perished at the hands of Asgardian Warriors but not before your mother had you and left you with your Father's sister until you were discovered by Laufey and sent to Odin for protection."

"Then I was sent to Earth to hide with Nick Fury, making me forget who I was. Does Fury know?"

"No, my Father made sure Fury thought you were just a Normal human."

"Loki told me I can hold back the Frost Giants, I have the power of the Eternal Flame within me, how is that possible? Why would he want me?"

"Loki is the son of Laufey, but hates him because of what he did. He wants to wipe them out and believes you can aid him in that. Have you heard the legend of Surtur?"

"Yea, the giant who is supposed to cause Ragnarok by putting his crown in the Eternal Flame and growing the size of a mountain and destroying everything."

"Your Mother was Surtur's only Daughter."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Haha Cliffhanger! I should probably stop apologizing for the Hiatuses(?) because you are all probably getting tired of it. SORRY!!!!!! I have been stressed with school and had major writers block for both of my stories but I should be able to work around that now. I'm hoping the cliffhanger will make me write more sooner because even I want to know where the hell I'm going with this. The Story will follow Norse mythology more as I continue, obviously there is no story about the child of the Eternal Flame but I will follow it best  I can for the characters soon introduced along with more actual Loki x reader moments.