Part 21

A/N: Sorry it's been so long! I've received so many amazing messages and comments from you all concerning my break and mental health so as a general thank you, I'm so grateful for you all and you have no idea how much it means to me during a hard moment see a notification pop up with a nice message. I'm still fighting with my mental health, but I'm doing better in a sense, I've opened up about it to people I'm close with and in therapy now (never treat that as some of the stereos it comes with, they aren't true you should always get the help you need and I'm always here to talk if you need. :) ). I have my Diploma exams coming up soon, but we're pretending I have lots of time and am not stressed about it. I'm gonna try to start updating regularly again soon :) Now onto the story! The reader basically just had a sort of mental breakdown (but more laughing than crying y'know?) and now they (Y/N and Loki) are headed for Joutenheim. As a warning there is a mention of drugs, if that bothers you you can just skip this chapter is just a silly thing to try and get me back into the rhythm of writing again, the mention is in a joke that one of the characters is making but I figured it'd be best to put a warning because I don't know what you guys are comfortable with. :)

"So how exactly do you plan on getting to Joutenheim? Like I know you have the tesseract and all but won't Heimdal notice and tell Thor or something???" I ask walking like a little kid trying not to step on the cracks in the walkway. "DAMN!" Loki spun around quickly in high alert mode, scanning to area and me. 

"What happened??? Are you hurt? Did you see something?" Loki asked panic seeming into his usually calm voice. 

"I broke my mother's back!" I exclaimed, pouting like a small child and collapsing to the ground. Loki gives me a strange look, in his eyes, there's almost... fear? 

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked warily, muscles tensed still scanning the area. I giggled in response and began speaking in a singsong voice, repeating my sentence over and over randomly giggling throughout.

"Step on a crack! Brake your Mother's back! Step on a crack! Brake your Mother's back!" I repeated that just sitting on the floor of the walkway giggling to myself scaring the shit out of Loki probably. 

"What the hell is wrong with you? What are you on???" Loki asked cautiously stepping closer. 

"Nothing Mom! I don't do drugs!" I hide my face by leaning forward and putting my forehead on the ground. "The floor smells good! Loki smell the floor!" (What the hell am I writing??? I promise I'm completely sober) I think Loki has finally seen through my game.

"Alright, you had your fun, time to get up." He grabs my arm and drags me up. 

"Loki are you sure this is a good idea? You're thinking of committing mass genocide... Again!" 

"You know what you're right! I have now decided I am a good guy!" Loki proclaims stopping in his tracks. I give him a bored look. "Oh so you can play games but I can't?" 

"Yup! That is how it works with me!" Loki groans in response. "You decided to bring me along, now you suffer the consequences." I fold my arms across my chest. 

"I didn't choose to, you're the only child of Surtur, I need you." 

"I like the way you say that" I answer with a smirk.

"Don't get flirty with me," He warned. I just moved closer, pulling on his arm to stop his walking stretching up to whisper in his ear. 

"Say it again." I keep the smirk plastered on my face holing in my laugh. Loki grunts responding with a low,

"You asked for it." He spun around so fast I barely kept my balance and composure before he swiftly yet gently grabbed my chin and kissed me hard, so much for my composure. Out of shock, my legs gave out and he caught my waist with his free arm dropping the tesseract on the ground. After it was over it just stood there for a moment, as he smirked down at me. I regained my composure and returned the look. "That was fast. I expected you to react slower." 

"Expect the unexpected." I stood pushing away from him and walking ahead, in truth I had no idea where I was going I just needed the dramatic effect. 

"Wrong way Dumbass!" He called. I sighed the effect ruined and ran back to catch up. "You know, you're not a bad kisser My Starlight." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Damn, I don't really know what that was, I reread my last chapter and I'm not really sure where I decided to go with this story, this one has become more of a comedy and I'm gonna leave it that way. I also decided that 21 chapters in is already late enough to add the ✨spice✨I kind of dug myself into a corner with this story where I didn't really know how to add it but I think I made it work🤞 I already mentioned this at the beginning but thank you so much for all your love and support it really makes my day better, I love seeing notifications and opening the app to see your nice and supporting comments as well as the ones that make me laugh, y'all always brighten my day. Keep being the amazing human being you are, and stay strong. Remember others who try to drag you down are already below you, you deserve all the good things you have and the bad help us to recognize the good and cherish it. I'm always here if you need or want to talk, I'm one message away :) Love you all 3000!!!!!! Merry Christmas if you celebrate it, or Happy Holidays if you don't. Oh! and also go check out my good friend @MarrisaYugom 's new book "A Goddess and a Witch" its a Harry Potter x Reader, and a Hp x Avengers Story where the reader is Wanda and Vision's Daughter (not following WandaVision) (also Pietro is alive, love her for that) and the reader goes to Hogwarts with Harry, she's an amazing writer!