Part 20

(Hey, just read through the last part as well as the rest of my story thus far and realized I completely forgot where I was going with this so enjoy? I guess while I try to figure out what I'm doing again ;) )

 Hey hey, I'm in pain again!! Laying on the floor in the arms of Loki the guy who is not only the cause of my suffering on many occasions (right now included) he has also kidnapped me twice now! Gotta love it. That's not the worst part though, as my pain subsides and I get a clearer thought process I realize I don't actually hate it. 

"Darling?" Loki asks dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Now I know why 'Thor' got so nervous when I asked if Surtur had a-" 

"Yea you're fine." He cuts me off and dropped me on the floor, I made no move to get up and only laid there laughing my ass off at nothing in particular, Loki, myself for falling into yet another one of his traps, laying on the floor in pain, y'know the usual.

"Are you done?" He asked when I ran out of breath and had to stop, I tilted my head back to look him in the eyes upsidedown and burst out laughing again. "Shut up or I'll blast you again."

"I bet you won't" I gasp finally forcing myself into a sitting position with a cheeky smile.

"We can't stay here, or the oafs you call friends will find us. I'm leaving to get the tesseract then once I get back we're leaving for Joutenheim."

"Aww, I don't get to pack?" I pouted at him.

"I'll be back soon you're being more of a pain in the ass than usual." once he left I fell into silence taking in my surroundings. I'm in a room much like the one Fury had me stay in as a child. Blank grey walls other the only colour being my wine red bedding. That bastard needs to stay out of my head!

I fell back into my previous train of thought. I don't hate it. This is the guy that has hurt countless people including me yet I don't hate that I'm with him again. It must be my brain working an angle I haven't realized yet. He also didn't lock the door and I'm not moving... Still sitting here. Why the hell haven't I tried to escape yet???

I just sit there the whole time he was gone staring at the door. He seemed almost surprised to see me just sitting there in the same spot I was before seeming to have not moved a muscle, "Welcome back," 

"You haven't moved" 

"Excellent observation. What should I be doing? Trying to balance on my head? Riding a bike? Running in circles?-" I start listing things until he cuts me off.

"Yes, anything other than just sitting there. It's unnatural." I gave him a bored look.

"Have you met me?" He doesn't reply, just walks over to me and drags me up by my arm.

"Joutenheim?" I ask.

"Joutenheim." He answers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey, Hey! I'm bored, tired and needed to do something productive. No this is not productive I'm just trying to convince myself that it is ;). How are you?

Word Count: 539

Date Published: July 27th, 2021