IX

C.YJ. POV

With a small smile, Yeonjun watched his four friends leave before taking the crumpled piece of paper out of his jean pocket. Squinting at his messy handwriting from the late night research, he could make out his plan. Barely.

'wail till teahers have gome for lunc then snak in'

"Just how tired was I...?"He muttered under his breath, ruffling his hair with a exasperated sigh. He checked his watch. It was still a while till lunch yet, and contrary to what his friends believed, he had no homework to do. So, the Slytherin stood up, and walked casually back to his dorm.
Once he walked in, it was obvious that his roommates were once again, not in. They seemed to disappear at the most convenient times too. Not that he thought that his roommates (Wooyoung, San and Lucas (aka Xuxi)) were bad people, they were pretty chill. There were many times that he was surprised they were even in Slytherin. With a smile on his face from remembering the chaotic students that he lived with, Yeonjun sat on his bed, and thought.
It would be an hour or two till lunch would be served, so the prefect had some time to pass. A couple of minutes of thought later, he remembered that he said he would clear out that chest at the bottom of the bed. Yeonjun pushed himself up off of the bed, strolled over to it, and opened up the chest.
Inside, there were various random socks and ties, plus a couple of shirts. So, he cleared them out and checked the size. Seemed like they were from the previous year. Once all of the old clothes had been removed, a small, worn book caught the Slytherin's dark eyes. Carefully, he pulled it out into the light.
Upon further inspection, the prefect realised what this tiny book was.
"Holy- This is from second year? How did the house elves not find this and throw it out?" He spoke out loud, eyebrows raised in a mixture of confusion and shock. Curiosity streaming through his bloodstream, Yeonjun flipped the book till he saw the first entry. He internally cringed at just how much his handwriting had improved.
'Dear Diary,
There was a new kid today. Weird, I know! The headmistress said he's from first year, but he's too smart or something? He sits behind me in Charms and Potions! Oh, and he's a Choi as well. Soobin, I think the professors called him. Uh, well he's pretty? I don't know why, but he looks suuuuppppeeerrrr pretty! I have the feeling that Mother and Father can't find out about this. Isn't it normal to find other boys attractive, though? But, what the hell? Why do I find him so damn gorgeous, diary? Not that I'm going to get a reply since you're not Tom Riddle's. Unless you want to clarify that.
Classes are pretty dull, so I might try to befriend that Soobin guy to make things more interesting. He's probably a nice guy, he's in Hufflepuff after all. Anyway, it's late and I don't want my roommates to yell at me for it still being light in our room! Good night diary, I'll talk to you tomorrow!
Yeonjun'
Ah yes. The highly confusing first of the closeted gay panics that Soobin and the others gave him. Mostly the former. Yeonjun remembers that when the Hufflepuff first walked into their Charms lesson, he caught himself staring at the younger numerous times, and subsequently taking note of all of the small things he could see from his seat. His bunny smile, his dimples, his soft eyes staring down at his work...
Seeing as this process could easily come off as looking creepy, past Yeonjun seemed to avoid writing it. A smile came to the prefect's face when he remembered when he first met Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai as well.
Beomgyu, he met since he fell asleep in the common room and the sound of the younger's phone going off woke him up. He apologised profusely to the older, who zoned out staring at the boy, before coming back to his senses and laughing the whole thing away. The pair talked a little more that evening, and so Yeonjun invited him to eat lunch with Soobin and himself, who had become pretty good friends at this point.
Taehyun, he found struggling to find where he was going. First year is a scary time indeed. The Ravenclaw approached him for directions, obviously nervous about talking to both a Slytherin and an older student. The boy found this reluctance rather adorable. Yeonjun gave him directions to his next class and Taehyun thanked him profusely. The older stopped him from running off, asking where his friends were, since usually the shyer first years had an overly bubbly best friend. The younger sheepishly admitted that they both somehow got separated. So, Yeonjun said he would keep an eye out for another lost first year and send him in the right direction. Taehyun smiled and thanked him again, before running off in the direction of his class.