Warning! This chapter contains homophobia, violence and injury. Please proceed with caution.

C.BG. POV

Beomgyu walked out after the three boys, sending pleading looks to anyone who passed by, scanning the faces for a teacher he could start a conversation with. No staff walked by in his moment of need and the students completely blanked the Slytherin out. Slowly the crowds disappear, and Beomgyu is left following them down virtually empty halls the only person but them being a lost first year wandering around in confusion. After a painfully silent eternal walk, he noticed where he was being led to - the second floor girls' bathroom.

They entered the damp tiled room, walking past the sinks. As Beomgyu was wondering what he was going to get today, Leo forcefully pushes him against a wall, pain blossoming across his upper back. Realising how this looked, the Slytherin commented "You know, this looks super weird out of context." He smirked, making direct eye contact with the Gryffindor. At this Leo screams in Beomgyu's face at the top of his lungs, small flecks of saliva flying and showering the Slytherin, who grimaced at both the noise and the shower "I AM NOT A FUCKING FAG, OR ENOUGH OF A FREAK TO GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS ABANDON YOU FOR THOSE GROSS EYES?!" Beomgyu could only laugh at the other's petty insult. "For a guy that is insistent that he's straight, you're a little too obsessed over Taehyun. Who finds my eyes pretty, by the way, like the rest of my friends." Once this statement leaves the heterochromic boy's mouth, Leo punches him in the stomach at full force, causing Beomgyu to double over in pain. Admiring his handiwork, he smiled evilly at the boy in pain on the floor.

Beomgyu, despite the flickering pain in his stomach, still managed to laugh. "Merlin, and I thought I was a petty bitch-" With that statement, Jintao lashed out and kicked him directly in the nose with his pointed shoes, making it bleed but fortunately not breaking it. "Oh shut up, you slut! The only way someone like you could ever get good grades is sleeping with the teachers and smartest students! There's no way someone like Taehyun would actually like you without a reason." The injured boy starts to say something "What's wrong with him being sma-" He's cut off by a weirdly light kick to the arm from a guilty looking Otto. Before Beomgyu has time to question it, heavier blows from the other two render him speechless.

A couple of minutes pass, and the trio leave. Beomgyu thought he heard Otto mutter a quiet sorry, but put that down due to the pain. When he can't hear the footsteps anymore, the Slytherin hauls himself up off the floor and leans on the sink, staring at his blood smeared reflection. As he already knew, his nose was trickling blood, and the bottom right corner of his mouth was slightly swollen, plus a small bruise starting to form above his right eyebrow. Not to mention the countless stinging bruises and cuts, as well as his partially drenched robes from the floor of the bathroom. Beomgyu lets out a frustrated sigh, using the water from the taps and a couple of pieces of toilet roll to clean his face and cover his nose. Eventually the blood flow subsides and he's able to throw it away. The Slytherin is just about to leave when he hears a familiar voice. Turning around, Beomgyu sees the usually whining ghost of Moaning Myrtle, looking a little sympathetic.

"Why don't you tell a teacher?" Her high pitched voice echoed around the usually empty room. "If I tell someone, it'll only get worse and if it does, my friends will get dragged into it for Merlin's sake..." The wizard sighs sadly "And that's the last thing I want. Plus, if Taehyun finds out why, he'll feel guilty for something he couldn't control. It's only roughly two years, I can cope." The ghost sighs in irritation, before asking Beomgyu something. "As much of a stubborn idiot as you are, no one deserves that. If those asses drag you back in here, do you want me to intervene?" He laughs at this, nodding. "It'd be appreciated. Thanks Myrtle, I'm glad to know that someone who knows cares."

And with that, the bespectacled boy adjusted the frames, moved his hair back into place, and headed to class, almost as these unfortunate events were normal. Internally, Beomgyu smiled. It was the weekend tomorrow, meaning he could spend the entire day with his friends, with the boys he had grown to know as his family away from home.

————⚡️————

And that's the final introductionary chapter written. Phew, that was something.
I hope you're enjoying this so far (or wanting to punch me, it means I did a decent job of writing-)!
I'll see you all next time, my little moons.
Love you all and stay safe!

Star