~ Book Key ~

♤Ok so here's the key♤

Y/N: Your name
E/C: Eye color
H/C: Hair color
N/N: Nickname
F/C: Favorite color
F/S: Favorite show
F/M: Favorite movie
F/F: Favorite food
F/D: Favorite drink
Y/B: Your birthday
H/T: Hair type
F/B: Favorite band/Singer

Possible Ships: TodoDeku, DabiHawks, EraserMic, Shinkami, MomoJiro, MinaSero, InkoMight, ojoroHagakure, TsuChoco, IdaHatsume.

I think that's it but I might change them in the future.

~My Au~

In my Au Shinso is Aizawa and Present Mic's son. Aizawa and Present Mic are married. They live together in a house on campus, with like five cats and Shinso. Also for this Au was just gonna say All For One is Deku's biological father. Mk..?

(Eri will be added later)

The setting of this is before the Asj incident. So it's the start of the year and nobody really knows each other except of course Bakugo and Deku, and Y/N and Todoroki.

I Haven't said this before but Y/N uses they/them pronouns. When I don't use "Y/N"  because I don't know all of your genders so to be safe and all-inclusive I decided to use they/them pronouns.

Like I said in the book description
That Y/N is a chaotic and clumsy person, but Y/N is also the strongest person in class 1A.

☆I need help deciding a quirk ☆
~The Quirk options are~

☆Quirks name: All-seeing eyes☆
Quirk #1: The ability to see the past and the possible future of a  person by just looking at them.

☆Quirk Name: shift strength☆
(IDRK tbh 😕)
Quirk #2: Having super strength kinda like Tsundare from Naruto, and being able to shapeshift into objects.

☆Quirk Name: Flame  Wings ☆
Quirk #3:  Very large wings. They only appear when you want them too and they are made of fire. They function in the same way that hawks wings do except the wings only burn something when you want them to. The wings are your F/C.

Also, I wanted to say Italics is to show what a character is thinking.

Mineta will be in this story since he is part of class 1A. Y/N might talk to him and hang out with him and Kami. I will put a warning for when those chapters are, For all the Mineta haters.

Also, I might add Pictures and most of the time the art isn't going to be mine, but when it is I will tell you.

But uh that's all for now so...

♡Later Beebes!♡