~Strength Tests?~

~Authors Note~

Quick authors note. This chapter was a pain in the ass to write. I had to rewatch the episode with the test in it cause I couldn't remember.[I ain't complaining tho. I still enjoyed it] This chapter ended up being actually pretty good. I think.😌

All of class 1A meet Aizawa on the training field. Aizawa briefly explains what they are going to be doing. He then asked the hotheaded, spiky-haired boy, with ruby red orbs, to come to the front for a demonstration.

The boy's name was Bakugo or at least that's what you heard Aizawa call him. He was at the top of the list of candidates, that weren't on the recommendation list. Due to this, he had made quite the impression on you. He had a lot of confidence so much so that it came across as cockiness. There was something about him that caught your attention, and the fact that he was easy on the eyes didn't help.

He then came up to demonstrate his quirk, and boy was it impressive. He threw the ball adding explosions to carry it farther. The ball ended up traveling 705 meters.

You start to whisper to Shoto

Y/N: Shoto did you see that?!

Shoto: It's nothing we can't do. I don't know why you're so intrigued by that guy.

The thought of you possibly having a crush, made a slight blush creep onto your cheeks.

Y/N's thoughts: I can't have a crush on that guy. I don't even know anything about him. I'm just interested in his quirk. It's just a slight infatuation, not a crush. Right?

Shoto: Y/N are you ok? Also, you didn't answer my question.

Y/N: I'm fine. I'm just interested in his quirk, that's all.

Luckily your blushing wasn't visible so Shoto didn't notice.

The whole class thought that this was going to be a fun and easy day. Aizawa of course shaterd that delusional dream and continued explaining.

[Shadered dreams help build backbone anyway. Aizawa would say some shit like this. 😭]

Aizawa: You idiots will be participating in eight physical tests. Whoever's gets the worst score will be expelled.

The whole class -Y/N, Shoto, Bakugo:
WHAT!

Aizawa: This is my class so I get to decide whether you stay or not. If you have a problem with that then you can stop wasting my time and leave.

Ochako: You cant send one of us home. I mean it's only the first day! That's not fair!

Aizawa: And you think natural disasters are. You think villain isn't gonna attack when you least expect it. All because it isn't fair. Hm? No, because the world is full of unfairness. A Hero's job is to combat that unfairness. If you want to be a pro your going to have to push yourself to the brink. Your gonna have challenge after challenge here at UA. So go beyond plus ultra style. Show me there's no mistake of you being here.

The class was shocked but inspired to say the least. They were ready to start their first part of the eight-part test.

The next chapter:

~ High Score ~

~Later~

♡Bye Beebes♡