~The First Day of School~

Fuyumi: Y/N!!! Wake up your gonna be late for the first day of school!

Y/N abruptly wakes up from their slumber and curses under their breath.

Y/N: Shit... It's the first day of school...

Y/N says in a sleepy tone only now realizing what that means.

Y/N:  Shit! It's the first day of school!! Omg! what time is it I'm going to be late!

Y/N scrambles to the floor. Quickly throwing on their uniform running towards the kitchen. The time was 8:20 and class started at 8:40.

Y/N: Yumi! What time is it am I late!?

Fuyumi: No Y/N you aren't late. It's 8:20 right now, but you should probably get going if you don't want to be late.

Y/N: Were's Shoto? He usually is ready before me or did he sleep in too?

Fuyumi: He's with dad.

Y/N: Oh...Um, are you going to see mom after school?

Fuyumi: Yeah actually. Do you want to come too?

Y/N: Sure! I would lov-

Just as Y/N was about to finish their sentence Shoto walked in with an angered face.

Fuyumi: Hey Shoto! How'd the talk go?

Shoto: It went how you think it went.

Y/N: He stayed in the training room?

Shoto: Yeah.

Fuyumi: You guys should leave for school before you are late! It's 8:30.

Y/N: Come on Shoto let's go!

Y/N grabbed Shoto's arm and ran out the door dragging Shoto along with them. Saying bye to Fuyumi as the door shut.

Y/N and Shoto were now on their way to their first day of school.
Not even they were ready for the crazy year they have ahead of them.

~See you next chapter~

~The First Day of School 2~

♡Bye Beebes♡