~Big Brother?~

After answering all the questions you and Shoto walked home in comfortable silence. Taking in the beautiful blue clear sky, and the crisp sunny day breeze.

You and Shoto made it home, Yumi was getting ready to leave. Shoto silently slipped past you and went to his room.

fuck I forgot Yumi was going to visit mom after work.

Y/N: Yumi how was work?

Fuyumi: It was good, the kids were more draining than usual. How was your day N/N?

[A/N If you didn't know Fuyumi is an elementary school teacher.]

Y/N: It was... interesting to say the least. I mean it definitely wasn't boring.

Fuyumi: So it was...good?

Y/N: Yes, it was pretty good.

Fuyumi: Well that's nice to hear. I'm going to visiting Mom, you still want to go?

Y/N: I'm going to stay home today actually, tell mom I said hi though.

Fuyumi: Ok will do, bye!

And with that Yumi leaves, with mom's freshly washed clothes, and some snacks.

You forgot to ask Yumi where dad was but oh well. Where ever he was he couldn't be bothered with you.
You decided to grab some snacks, you grabbed Y/F pocky and some chips.

After you got the snacks you went to your room to change into something comfier. After that you ran into Shoto's room and plopped down on his bed, dropping the snacks on the bed too.

[A/N: he's sitting on the bed too]

Shoto: What are you doing?

Y/N: I thought we could have a movie night?

Shoto: No.

Y/N: Please? I'll buy dinner, I'll order you your favorite. Cold soba!

Shoto:......how are you going to pay?

Y/N: I stole Enji's credit card!

Shoto: I'm in.

So you and Shoto watched your F/S or F/M. Chating In between scenes, until you and him, ordered diner. Which you too might of went a bit overboard with.

You too ordered: Two bowls of cold soba, two of your F/F, you and Shoto's favorite drink, your favorite desserts, and ordered Fuyumi her favorite foods. You made sure to order Yumi a meal because she deserves it for working so hard. Although you probably won't tell her that you stole Enji's card.

You and Shoto had dozed off after stuffing your bellies full. You had woken up from a text from yumi.

Yumi😇

Yumi😇: Hey N/N, I'm on my way home.

Ok. See you soon, love you!❤ : Y/N

Yumi😇: ok, Love you too!💖

Well fuck. We gotta clean up fast.

You wake Shoto up, to help you clean the house. You also needed him to help you hide all the evidence of Enji's stolen credit card.

Time Skip~~~~~~~

Yumi: I'm home

You rushed to the door, Shoto sluggishly walking behind you.

Y/N: Hey Yumi! Hows mom been doing?

Shoto: ...

Yumi: Hey you two! Mom's fine although, she did say that someone had been sending her gifts.

Y/N: That's a bit strange, I guess it could have been Natsuo..?

Yumi: That is a possibility, by the way, Natsuo is coming home to visit since dad's on his trip.

Y/N & Shoto: cool.

Shoto: We got you dinner.

Yumi: Awww thank you!

You and Shoto left Yumi to eat in peace, You both went to your rooms and fell asleep.

Time Skip~~~~~

It's been two weeks since the first week of school, you have become close with most of the class. You had most of their numbers, all but one...

Aizawa: Ok we're doing a partnered project for the rest of the week, about what it means to be a rescue hero. Once you all give your presentations at the end of the week, we will be going on a "Feild Trip" to the USJ.
Me and Pres. Mic choose your partners. Shoto with Midoriya, Y/N and Bakugo, Momo and Jiro....

[A/N: There probably going to do lots of group projects, cause this was fun to write.]

Aizawa continued telling the class their partners, you thought that some of the pairs were super sus... When you felt eyes burning holes into you. You took a quick glance in that direction and you notice Bakugo staring at you with his ruby red eyes.

Aizawa: Class is dismissed. Make sure you start your projects because I am not going to baby all of you.

Shoto was talking to Midoriya since he was his partner. They decided that there going to do the project at our house, luckily Enji was still on a business trip.

You notice Bakugo making his way towards you.

What should I do!? Why does he look like he finna throw hands? Shit..umm act normal. If he wanna catch these hands, he gon get em! Wait why do my cheeks feel warm . . .???

Bakugo: Oi dumbass, we're going to start the project at your house.

Y/N: Um.. da fauq, you didn't even ask.

Bakugo: What do you mean "da fauq"!
Here's my number extra, text me when you're about to walk home.

And with that he was off, you could have sworn his face had a light tint of pink. The bell rang lunch was over.

That hoe made me miss lunch, Fuck this Is going to be a long day!

A/N: This chapter was somewhat inspired by the Wattpad story "Tamed" a Bakugo x reader fanfic. Y'all this chapter was fun to write, the next chapter is going to get interesting. Anyway, y'all please listen to this remix of the "Your Lie in April" opening. Not gonna lie the anime is pretty sad but the remix is lit, and it helped me write this chapter since it's a long one. It also helps me get through my massive load of homework.

[This chapter was supposed to be posted 2 weeks ago....I- ]

Here's the link:

Listen to Hikaru Nara But Its Rap Trap Anthem - MC Virgins, Yun Head [Your Lie In April OP] by kajetanstary on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/dnzZn

The next chapter is probably going to be called: ~Bakugo~

~See ya~

♡Bye Beebes♡