~Bakugo~

You had just finished the last class of the day. You grab your things and head for the school entrance when you see Shoto and Zuzu [Midoriya] talking by the entrance. You immediately wiped out your phone and took a picture.

Cute. I'll show Shoto later...

You couldn't help but notice the amused look in your brother's eyes, seeing him making friends was a refreshing sig-

Ding

💥Angry Boom Boom Bitch💥

Bakugo: Oi dumbass, where are you?

Why? : Y/N

Bakugo: DON'T GET BRATTY WITH ME, we were supposed to work on the project today.

Wtf I just ask you a question. : Y/N

Bakugo: Tch, never mind I see you.

You look up from your phone to see an irritated Bakugo, stomping... walking towards you?

Shoto: N/N since Midoriya is my partner, he's going to walk home with us.

Midoriya: Y/N-sama, is it ok if I come to your home?

[He does this 👉🏾👈🏾 while saying it.🥺]

Y/N: Of course Zuzu, you can come over whenever.

Bakugo: Oi dumbass, let's go!

Midoriya: K-kachan, don't be mean to Y/N-sama.

Bakugo: What did you say Deku!

Shoto: Bakugo chill.

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU SAY ICEHOT BASTARD!

You start to laugh your ass off, to the point where you wiping away tears. They looked so chaotic, you couldn't help the laughter.

They all turned to look at you, Zuzu started to laugh with you. You notice Shoto was staring at him, he had a slight smile in which only you seemed to notice and, was that... BLUSH?!

Bakugo was staring at you with an annoyed face, that had soft eyes and maybe even a little blush. But then again he might be embarrassed from causing a scene, so you brushed it off.

You all continued to walk to your home, occasionally speaking, and sometimes arguing. Mainly Bakugo and Zuzu though.

Time skip~~~~~~~

Y/N: Yumi were home!

You heard no response, and you were a bit worried. Then suddenly...

Natsuo: Hey, how are my favorite little kid siblings!

Y/N&Shoto: Were not little kids anymore, for christ's sake were both in high school. Plus you only have two little siblings.

Natsuo: You two will always be kids In my eyes!

Y/N: Weres Yumi?