15

I stand beside Anthony's chair, bending to kiss him. He turns the chair to face me, but before I can straddle his lap, he stands, goes to the door, and locks it. He returns to me, and resumes our kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck, as he runs his hands up under my shirt, trailing his fingers up and down my sides.

I let go of his neck, and impatiently remove my shirt, then reach for his. He kisses me again, his fingers playing with my nipples, as mine make short work of the buttons on his shirt. I push the shirt off of his shoulders as I pull him closer to me. He walks me backwards until I'm up against his desk, then kneels down to slide my pants and boxers down my legs and off, tossing them on his chair.

As I stand, naked, in front of him, he takes my now-hard member in his mouth, making me cry out. He presses his lips tight, sucking gently as he bobs his head slowly, driving me insane. I comb my fingers into his hair, as he places two fingers in front of my lips. I take them into my mouth, matching his rhythm as I suck on them. He hums, making my back arch at the sensation, and his fingers are pulled from my mouth. He brings his hand to my ass, and uses his wet fingers to begin playing with my entrance.

I cry out as one finger slides slowly into me, going deep and lightly brushing my prostate as he continues sucking my cock. In seconds, he's adding a second finger, and a third, moving them in and out of my hole in sync with his mouth on me. I dig my fingers into his scalp, my legs trembling as my orgasm hits me. I whimper his name as I cum in his mouth, my knees giving out.

Still on his knees, he catches me in one arm before I fall, using the other to clear the surface of his desk. He kisses me again, before turning me to face his desk, and draping me over it. I feel his tongue at my entrance, as it begins ruthlessly plundering my hole, already loosened by his talented fingers. He pushes a finger back in, finding and massaging my prostate as he sucks and teases my ring of muscle until I'm begging for more. He abandons his task, and I scream in frustration. I hear his pants hit the floor, and feel his hard cock prod my hole.

Thanks to his extensive prep, he slides in easily, pressing fully into me. He pauses, letting me adjust to the fullness, before pulling out slowly, and sliding back in, just as slow. He chuckles as I beg him to go faster, harder, and keeps his maddeningly slow, gentle rhythm. He leans over me, placing a kiss on the back of my neck, before pulling out of me completely, making me whimper.

He turns me onto my back, saying "I want to see your face when you cum."

He pushes my knees up to my chest, holding onto my legs as he spreads them wide. He positions himself, and slips the tip of his member into my grasping entrance, before slamming into me. My back arches up off the desk as I dig my fingers into the edge, moaning his name. He pounds his member into me hard and fast, and I beg for more as each stroke hits my spot. He releases my legs, and I wrap them around his waist as he takes my cock in his hand, pumping it in rhythm with his strokes. He calls my name as I feel his cum fill me, which triggers my release.

He pulls out of me, and clears our clothes off of his chair before sitting down in it. I wriggle off the desk, and kneel between his knees, taking his member into my hand and pumping him until he's hard again, before I take him in my mouth. I suck him deep into my mouth, and pull back slowly. I begin a tortuously slow rhythm, waiting until I feel him swell in my mouth before releasing his cock and straddling him. I use a hand to position him at my hole, and sink down onto him.

His hands grasp my hips as he helps me move on him. I take his face in my hands and kiss him passionately as we move together. He releases my lips to suck and nibble my mark, making me scream as my back arches, pressing me further onto his hardness. Feeling the curl of fire building to a slow burn in my stomach for a third time, I begin to move faster, resting my head on his shoulder as I play with his mark with my teeth. He moans my name again, and I feel him start to swell inside me.

I slow down my movements, wanting to intensify our orgasms even further. Anthony wraps a hand around my member, and begins pumping. He quickly matches the rhythm of my movements on him, and the slow burn becomes an inferno. I speed up, almost bouncing on him as he slides his hand up and down on my member in sync with me. I put my hands on his shoulders to enable me to slam down onto him harder and harder, and the inferno burns white-hot. I scream his name again as lights burst behind my eyelids, and I cum for a third time just as I feel his load shoot deep inside me again.

I fall against him, panting, as he wraps his arms around me. We stay there, slowly coming down off the high of our orgasms and regaining thought. He chuckles, and says, "If we keep this up, you'll be pregnant within a month."

I tell him, "I snuck birth control injections, before. My last one was....oh, shit...six weeks ago. I was due for one the day after my birthday." I think about the possibility of being pregnant, and say, "I don't think I'd mind, if It happens."

He pulls me impossibly closer, and kisses me.