Chapter 5

I had done a few modelling jobs here and there when I got noticed by this massive modelling agent in New York for fashion week and was asked if I would be interested in signing with them, at first I said no as I didn't want to leave my best friends and my dad but then after more consideration I decided it would be good for me to get out of my comfort zone and try something new.
I moved into a small apartment in the city centre and loved my new job, life in New York was completely different to the life I had in a small village in England but I loved it.
The following year instead of watching news York fashion week I was one of the models on the runway. Best experience ever, And you will never guess who I met, yes I met the real Calvin Klein and was introduced to his son, Aaron, who was my age and we instantly hit t off.
After two weeks of talking everyday he asked me on a date, I couldn't say no, I had a feeling he was the one for me.
We went on a few dates and everything was going amazingly and I couldn't believe that we had met that way.
I had to go to collage for a year to complete a fashion and designer course to have the option of creating my own runway pieces and it was near his apartment so we moved in a week into the academic school year and we said I love you for the first time!
I was missing Dad, Ava and Summer more than ever so I decided to go back home for Christmas and then fly back for New Years in New York. We had the best time over Christmas definitely ate and drank way too much, and was in food comas for the next few days, even though my stay was short and sweet it was definitely worth the 8 hour flight it took to get there.
I flew back the day after Boxing Day and just stayed at home until New Year's Eve, where me and Aaron got all dressed up and went for a posh dinner and watched the fireworks in Times Square. Little did I know later that night my life would change for the better.