Chapter 7

It was my hen do, which we decided to do the weekend before the wedding so neither of us would be too hangover for the big day, which quickly came and went, I don't remember much from the night I was blackout drunk, I don't take alcohol well at all. Everything was all sorted for the day, neither of us could get time off work meaning we had to have the wedding on a Saturday but it doesn't matter. I had dad walk me down the isle and Amy, summer and Kate as my bridesmaids the grooms men were Aaron's fiends and his dad was the best man, yes the actual Calvin Klein was my husbands best man.
We left on our homey moon two weeks later and we had finally just finished re- decorating our house. We went to Dubai and then London. For London fashion week, we wanted to just watch this runway show instead of walking it this time so we enjoyed all the new fashion pieces expected to make an appearance this year.
Two days into the honeymoon I started feeling really ill In the morning and realised I had missed the last two periods, yes all common signs of pregnancy, I didn't tell Aaron at first incase I wasn't but then I went into town the next day to buy a pregnancy test and took it that night in the hotel bathroom, it was POSITIVE. I saw a really cute white baby outfit that said I love my daddy! On the front so I brought it and laid it out on the bed with the test so when Aaron got back to the room from the bar with our drinks, he would see it set out. Of course he was happy about it and said we should call them Avery if it Is a boy and ivy if it's a girl, I love them both. The pregnancy went perfectly and I gave birth to a baby girl on April 28th 2019, We called her Ivy rose Klein.
At the moment this is all that has happened and we have a cute, healthy baby girl who is one year old later this month.
So that's the end of my story, the girl with a dream signing off. X