Girls Love Guitarists

It was finally a Friday, 5 weeks into the first semester and people were already arguing over who got Marinette for the group project. Marinette had decided that it should be her, Nino(since he sat next to Adrien), Alya, and Adrien simply because they were the new students who had never worked with her before. The rest of the classes belly ached and complained, but Alya and Adrien felt like the rulers of the world. Nino was glad because not only could he be with Mari, but he could spy for the OG Lovers.

     Everyone had been working and it was the last day of the project, Mari's group had already finished and were now just talking with each other. "Hey what's your favorite animals?" Mari questioned.

"Definitely a fox, they are so sly and confident. They always get their prey." Alya stated while simply giving Mari a wink.

"Well I think cats are pawsitively purrfect!" Adrien contradicted.

"You already know mine Nettie, it's turtles, cause they are just so chill and an amazing underdog. And I know that your favorites are dogs and ladybugs." Nino joyfully added.

"Nettie?" Adrien and Alya asked unanimously.

"Yeah that's Mare-bear's nickname." Nino pointed out, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

   Something wasn't sitting right with Alya and Adrien. How come they didn't have nicknames for the girl. They needed something, and that's when they heard Chloe yell, "Maribug come here, I want to give you something."

💭Adrien POV:
Maribug? Seriously does everyone have a nickname for the girl?

" not really, we all collectively came up with a few and now we all just use them. Besides they are cute." Nino said.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Uh yeah dude, but don't worry about it. Mar loves new nicknames. I'm sure she'll love whatever you come up with." I obviously knew this was fake kindness. Everyone was out for blood and Mari's heart. But for her sake I'd play along.

"Thanks man, I appreciate it."

💭no POV:
      So the class was about to be dismissed when Juleka invited everyone to her boat to watch her band play. Of course Mari screamed in excitement and said she'd be there early to help out, but little did people know, that she was also friends with Juleka's older brother. Things might get interesting tonight.

     Everyone was on the ship listening to the band rehearse. Since they all heard Marinette say she's be early, they decided to show up earlier, all of them thinking they'd be the only ones who thought of the idea. So the band was setting up when they heard an angelic voice say hello. To say the least Marinette was surprised, why were they all here?

💭Mari's POV:
Was I late? Did they just show up even earlier. Eh who knows who cares. More time with friends I guess. I just I hope I see Luka! I had decided to change before getting on the boat. I was now wearing a button up white long sleeve undershirt with a navy sweater over top that had white and red hearts on it (the sleeves were rolled up), high waisted red shorts with pockets, navy knee high socks, lace up brown leather boots, and I had a brown over the shoulder bag/purse to hold stuff in. I had put my hair into two french braids as well. I was helping set up when I heard a familiar voice yell "BLUEBERRY!!"

💭 Luka's POV:
Everyone from my sisters class was here, except for Mari. Truth be told I was a year older, but Mari was awesome. She was confident yet shy. And was wildly adorable. I knew a lot of people had feelings for her and I can't imagine someone who doesn't admire her in some way. I was waiting for her to come when I heard her say hi. I could tell she was confused as to why everyone was already here, she is usually the one to come early to help set things up. So I decided to break the silence by yelling my nickname for her "Blueberry!"

"Hey Luka, it's good to see you. I haven't seen you for a few days."

"Yeah, I've just been busy. I've been meaning to call you, I just haven't had the chance. How about we go get coffe tomorrow? Just me and you."

"Heh, I would like that. How about 9?"

"I'll be up at 8 Bluebell;)"

"Bluebell?"

"Yeah I just thought of it. Now I don't have to just call you blueberry. I can call you Bluebell! Do you like it?"

*giggles* "I love it Luka! I'm excited to see you guys preform. We can talk after okay?"

"I'll hold you to it." After that I walked away and I knew I was going to be interrogated by my sister and her classmates. But who are they kidding? Guitarists just strum the right chords to the heart.

Bonus: Classes reaction to Luka and Mari.
"What the holy earths? Did he just call her Blueberry?" Adrien asked.

"Yes he did." Max reiterated.

The class tried to hear what they were talking about, but Alya could only get a few snippets. "Okay so, they are already friends, haven't seen each other in a few days, they made plans to go get coffee together alone, and he just called her Blubell. Meaning he now has two personal nicknames for Nette."

"Who does he think he is? Stealing our Mari. Get a girl your age" Chloe started, "Goth girl, isn't that your brother? Go tell him to back off."

"How about we all interrogate him, after the show. Let him think he is safe then we pounce!" Juleka suggested.

"Ooh I like that, the element of surprise." Adrien said. "So we all agree, make him pay after he gets false security?" He then asked.

"Heck yeah!" The entire class agreed.

"Cool."

Let's just say Luka had a long night before meeting with Mari, and let's just say the class stalked their date and was nit pleased. He was smooth and the two talked like they'd known each other forever. They even say Karaoke together and sounded amazing. Mari's voice was beautiful and Luka knew how to harmonize. It put everyone, except Luka in a sour mood. They had a harder competitor now, but Alya and Adrien thought they might see an opportunity. I mean, girls love guitarists!

A/n: so this is the longest chapter yet. I was supposed to release this earlier but I had so much trouble deciding whether or not I wanted Mari to meet Luka, or have already been friends with him for a while. I decided to go with the two already being close, just because Luka could use cute nicknames and the class could get even more threatened/jealous. I hope you liked my decision. I also want to thank you for 200 reads! That's crazy, I'm so glad people are enjoying my work. I did this just because I thought it would be fun, I wasn't really expecting anyone to read it, so really thank you so much! Until next time!