Girls just wanna have a nice date : part two

Chloe and Adrien had been going on their annual shopping spree. They had been doing this tradition since they were six, granted it was with their parents, but who cares that much anyway.  They were headed downtown to grab a bite to eat when they happened to run into a certain bluenette.

"Adrien wtf is that She Devil doing with our Mari?" Adrien shrugged, he didn't exactly have an answer. At fencing he had heard Kagami mutter something about a target or whatever, but it wasn't like he was in a dire need to question her. The two weren't in a good standing anyway, rivals of the heart and whatever, they were only fencing partners because both worked harder to beat each other to a pulp. Obviously due to Mari, but no one else needs to know that information.

Honestly out of all people they could've run into it had to be the air-headed blond(e)s. Kagami had thought she'd seen the last of Adrien for the rest of the weekend, considering fencing was never on Saturday or Sunday and today was Friday(Saturday and Sunday's were reserved for baking and fencing lessons with Mari-hime anyway). Truth be told, she didn't exactly hate either of the blond(e)s, she just didn't like the fact that they liked Mari. It was too late though, Mari had made eye contact, and the bubbly bluenette was never one to turn down saying hi to friends.

"Hi Adrien! Hi Chloe! How are you two?" Mari proceeded to ask. Both replied with good and then there was a tense silence. The only person who didn't seem to gauge the situation was Mari, but Kagami, Adrien, and Chloe all fixed their eyes on each other with pointed glares. It wasn't until Adrien finally asked about the elephant in the room that the silence was broken.

"So, Marinette? Why are you out with Kagami?" Adrien prodded. Before Kagami could even gloat that the two were out on a date, Marinette spoke.

"Oh! Kagami and I are out on a date! Isn't that so exciting?" Marinette joyfully answered his question. Kagami couldn't even be bothered to try and hide her smirk. Adrien and Chloe stood there, completely and utterly in shock. How on earth had this happened. Everyone else had paired off, they were only supposed to have to look after each other, Luka, and Kagami, and they missed the fact that Kagami had already snagged the love of their lives? There were no words, point, blank, period.

"You what?!" Chloe eventually shouted.

"You heard her. She said we were on a DATE. And you two just happened to interrupt it, so if you would please excuse us." Kagami stated, purposely putting extra emphasis on the word date. As Mari wished both of them goodbye and continued to walk hand and hand with Kagami, both teenagers had a look of absolute pity combined with fury, meanwhile one bluenette had a look of pure bliss, and the other continue to have a look of pride and affection.

Kagami and Marinette had a lovely date, they went to the carnival in town, rode some rides, played some games( Mari wiped the floor with Kagami), and had some disgustingly delicious carnival food. They were back to Marinette's house when the girl turned around, gave Kagami a peck on the lips, and then proceeded to shyly ask Kagami out on a second date. Kagami numbly answered back yes, still not sure if the kiss had actually happened. The poor fencer was brought out of her stupor when Marinette hugged her, kissed her cheek, gave her a farewell, and then ran back inside blushing like a cherry tomato. And if you ask Kagami, she will forever deny standing outside of the bakery for a solid fifteen minutes, while touching her lips and looking like she had stars in her eyes. It definitely DID NOT happen.

A/n: Hey ya'll sorry for not posting, my mom was just brought back out of the hospital and we've all been working to try and help her out after the stroke, plus summers are always hectic for me because I have summer assignments and travel softball to do. I really will be trying to post more often now that things are starting to settle down, but I cannot guarantee anything. Also, Thank you so much for the 5k reads. It really means a lot to me. Anyways, until next time!