La Cockroacha

Mari's POV:  

So, the new student is an Italian with jade green eyes and long auburn hair. Nice I suppose. I should probably introduce myself later today anyway. I'm hanging out with Kagami and Luka later today as well. Kagami doesn't have a ton of friends, and for some reason, no one in the class is willing to talk to her, despite my pleas. I should probably focus on my work anyway.

While I was working Lila came to talk to me:
"Hey, I'm Lila, and you are?"

"Oh, hi! I'm Marinette, hehe I was just about to introduce myself, but you beat me to it. I better watch out, you might try to steal my job." I said in a friendly manner.

"Oh please, like I could. From what I've heard, you're the class angel. And in any case, I could never steal something from someone so adorable."

"Oh, I- uh- haha, thanks, that means a lot. You know you're really beautiful as well. I love the olive skin tone, it goes great with your eyes!" I blushed and then rambled. Oh gawd, she probably thinks I'm really weird now.

"Aww, thanks cutie. Here's my number, feel free to call anytime, I'd love to meet up."

"Thanks, this will go to good use I'm sure, bye Lila! Nice meeting you!"

💭 Lila's POV:
"Oh please, like I could. From what I've heard, you're the class angel. And in any case, I could never steal something from someone so adorable."

"Oh, I- uh- haha, thanks, that means a lot. You know you're really beautiful as well. I love the olive skin tone, it goes great with your eyes!" Mari said while blushing, cute. And her ramble is absolutely adorable. Wait, she called me beautiful! Omg!!!

"Aww, thanks cutie. Here's my number, feel free to call anytime, I'd love to meet up."

"Thanks, this will go to good use I'm sure, bye Lila! Nice meeting you!" She said while skipping down the stairs to meet up with two blue haired humans. She was so kind, and I met her like 5 seconds ago, wth?! And seriously how is she not taken? She's breathtaking, like what idiots.

As I was walking away to get my thing I ran into my classmates.

" so, you met Mari?"

"Yeah, she's great. How is she still single?"

"Yeah, everyone in this class, plus extras is already working on that. So back off. Why are all the new rivals so suave?"

"Look, you can't tell me what to do, and I can guarantee you won't want to mess with me. I don't treat my enemies to kindly anyway. Last I checked, Mari wasn't a prize to be won either so back off."

And with that I walked out and thought of plans to make Mari mine.

Bonus:
"So we have a deal? Help each other ward off other threats, then deuce it out for who wins her heart?" Kagami questioned

"Yeah, yeah, for sure. The sound of your heart has never known defeat, but I will never give up on Melody(aka: Marinette)" Luka answered.

"Okay then Couffaine. Until tomorrow."

Looks like Marinette's friend meeting went better than expected, hehe 😉.

Author note: huzzah, I am not dead, thank god. I have just been SWAMPED with schoolwork, so I guess I might as well be dead. I've been reading the comments, and Marigami won, like by a landslide. Which btw, I'm totally chill with, I like Marigami, let's switch it up! Anywho, I'm going to end up making it a love triangle between Adrien, Kagami, and Mari, at least until I break it up into Marigami, so yah! Also, Lila is here and ready to make sh*t go down! So excited! Until next time!