Morning

I woke up, blinking some of the tiredness out of my eyes. The sun hadn't quite risen yet, and I wasn't sure what time it was, but the couch was warm and welcoming so I snuggled closer into it. The couch leaned into my touch, adjusting its arms that were wrapped around my waist.

...

Ayo, since when can couches move?

My eyes flew open, all my drowsiness gone. I was suddenly aware of what was happening, my memories resurfacing from the previous night. I was still pressed close to Nick, my head resting on his chest, and he had his arms around me with his nose buried in my hair.

And I liked it way more than I cared to admit.

But what if he doesn't?

The thought wormed its way into my brain and it stayed there. I had no idea how Nick felt. If He woke up and was uncomfortable then that would definitely jeopardize our friendship.  I had to move before he woke up.

I moved his arm gently off of my back and scooched away from him as slowly as possible but before I could get up, his arm found its way back and wrapped around me, tighter this time, pulling me closer.

I let out a squeak of surprise, falling back into him. 

His breathing hadn't changed, and when I tiled my head up to get a good look at his face, his eyes were still closed. 

I let myself sigh with relief. At least I hadn't woken him up. If Nick was still sleeping then he had probably just pulled me back to him subconsciously. Humans like warmth when they sleep right?

I began wiggling my way out of his grip a second time when he brought his lips down to my head.

"Stay" 

he murmured into my hair.

My breath caught in my throat. Now that probably wasn't subconscious. 

His voice was soft and tentative, and the word sounded more like a question as opposed to a request

Logically speaking I probably should have gotten off the couch. The more I stayed the harder it would be to leave. But Nick was there and I couldn't help but want to be near him.

So I gave in, letting myself relax against his body. It was way too early to be awake anyway.

~~~~~

AN:

AYO 8.7 K READS YALL R GOIN SICKO MODE

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I JUST WANTED TO GET SOMETHIN OUT THERE AHHH ILY

Tbh I started this as a brain fart so I don't have a whole lot of direction plot-wise, but I'm gonna keep on going n see what happens

IF YOU'RE READING THIS I HOPE YOU HAVE A SPECTACULAR DAY, REMEMBER TO DRINK WATER AND TAKE YOUR MEDS <333