Simping

Twitch User: SnowFlekk

Twitter User: @SnowFlekk_

*SnowFlekk is live*

"Hellooo Chat!!" You say enthusiastically as you start your stream. Your streams have been doing really well ever since a clip of you playing bedwars went viral on TikTok. You average around 5,000 viewers nowadays, almost double what you used to.

"Today we are going to be doing something a little different." You say with a grin.

"I've turned video share on for this stream so I'm going to be reacting to your guys' favorite videos! I've been getting a lot more viewers recently which is super pog, so I figured this would be a way to get to know you guys better!"

You get a lot of "pog"s in chat so you take that as a good sign.

The stream goes great, and there are plenty of laughs until what looks like a clip from a live stream appears on the screen. The guy in the clip is laughing with an adorable smile plastered on his face. He has kind of a scruffy beard and dirty blonde hair.

You watch the whole thing in before asking "Who was that?"

Your chat blows up with messages like 'Sapnap!!" and "YO ITS SWIPNIP!"

"That's Sapnap?" You ask, surprised. "I know who Sapnap is, I've watched a handful of Dreams manhunts, but I've never seen his face. I mean I am a college student with a job, I don't really have a lot of time to research other Minecraft streamers."

You pause for a second."So that's Sapnap, huh?" You repeat out loud. You feel yourself blushing and bury your face in your hands. "He's really cute"

"Ahhhh What the Heckkkk," You say, leaning back in your chair. "You know what I'm googling him.

You pull up google on your stream and type "Sapnap" into the search bar, clicking on the first picture that comes up.

"Shit... He's definitely really cute." You rub your face, blushing even harder now.

"Chat you guys are the worst, you've turned me into a simp." You mutter.

Now curious, you begin scrolling through his Wiki and a sentence catches your eye. "Sapnap Lives in Texas? So he's in the same state as me...?" You burst into laughter "Ahhh so close yet so far, it hurts chat" you say between fits of giggles "It hurts so bad"

You recover from your laughter and sigh. "Well, this stream has been interesting. I learned many new things today, but I think I'm going to end it here. Thank you so much to anyone who followed, subbed, or donated, you guys are the best!"

I end my stream and open Twitter.

Should I follow Sapnap on Twitter? You think to yourself. Would that be weird? Eh, whatever.

You end up following the entire Dream Team and Tweet out a quick sentence about your stream.

                                                                                           ---Twitter---

@SnowFlekk_: If you saw me simping in my last stream, no you didn't :)

->@User1 Mmmm no I think I did...

->@User2 @Sapnap come get your girl                                                                                

                                                  +1,276 other responses

~~~~~~

AN:

First Chapter!! Any criticism is welcome :))