Chapter 65

It is Tzuyu's first day at C.Label the moment she arrived at the building all the employees greeted her...

"Ms.Chou we are happy to see you again..." The head Manager said ..

"I'm happy that I'm back... Let's work hard for the success of C.Label.."

"Yes. Ms.Chou... by the way Ms.Son Na eun is outside and she's waiting for you to call her..."

"Ah, please let her come in after you leave..."

"Yes.Ms.Chou..."

After discussing some reports to the head Manager Son Na Eun went inside her office as the head Manager give her a sign already to go inside...

Tzuyu was reading some documents and she didn't realize the presence in front of her...

"It's nice to see you again Tzuyu..."

Tzuyu stop reading when she hear a voice, she slowly lift her head and she was surprised to see the person in front of her..

"W-What are you doing here???." Tzuyu stand up...

"Chaeyoung recommend me to you right?.."

"What???.."

"I'm Son Na Eun..."

"S-Son Na Eun..."

Na Eun sitted on the chair, she crossed her legs and looks at Tzuyu...

"Seems like you're not happy to see me.."

"There's a lot of companies out there why you choose my company??."

"Because I wanted to see you..."

-

JYP ENTERTAINMENT

Meanwhile, at the JYP Entertainment TWICE already finish their recording for their new album and they are currently heading to the practice room ...

"Jeongyeon ~ah..." Nayeon cling to Jeongyeon's arms...

"Mmmm???.."

"I like your part earlier..."

"Really????..."

"Yeah, You did a great job..."

Other member's suddenly notice the two...

"You guys are okay now???." Jihyo asked.

"Huh? What do you mean we're okay? We are really okay tho..." Nayeon said..  "Right???.."

"Yeah...we're cool..." Jeongyeon answer and  smile...

"You guys are weird." Momo said..

"They look like cats and dogs.." Jihyo added.

-

The moment they arrived at the practice room they took some rest. Sana seated on the couch and check her phone, and she suddenly smile when she saw Tzuyu's name on her screen.

.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
C.Tzuyu

C.Tzuyu:
Hi Hon, I just arrived here at work.

C.Tzuyu:
Did your recording started already??

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu can't concentrate on work because of Na Eun. She's reading some paper when suddenly she remember what Na Eun told to her earlier...

"You will gonna hire me whether you like it or not. I'm Chaeyoung closest friend she treated me like her own sister if she will knew what you did to me I'm really sure that you're  friendship will be over.."