Chapter 73

"Why do you want to talk to me?." Na Eun asked, the moment she enter Tzuyu's office.

"Sit down..."

Na Eun obey her, she sit down and crossed her legs.

"So what are we going to talk about??.."

"About what you did last time. Na Eun ~sshi you're Chaeyoung's friend and I respect you but I don't want you disrespect my girlfriend especially right I front of me."

"Are you really serious to her???." Na Eun asked.

"I'am, She's my girlfriend Na Eun and I love her..."

"It's my first time to hear that word from you, are you sure you know what's the meaning of that word???.." Na Eun sarcastically said.

"Yes, the moment Sana came into my life."

This time Na Eun looks at her with full of disbelief on her face ...

"You're gonna be kidding me Tzuyu..."

"I don't care if you will believe me or not but that's the truth and I will appreciate if you will accept that ..."

"Chaeyoung knows already what happened between us..."

"I know..."

Na Eun notice the wound from Tzuyu's lips...

"Did she punch you??..."

"Isn't obvious Ms.Son?.."

"Aren't you afraid that you will gonna lose your friend?? Chaeyoung is angry ..."

"I know..."

"That's it?? All you can just say is 'That's it?'.."

"Yes, seems it's that what you want right???."

"I want you Tzuyu..."

"I like Sana, and I can't cheat with her and I don't care if l lose everything, even Chaeyoung as long as I have Sana in my side.."

"What???.."

"What happened between is just an accident we both know that, I hope you stop mentioning it especially in front of my girlfriend ...."

-

JYP ENTERTAINMENT

TWICE received the list of their upcoming schedule after they will release their new music video...

"Sana ~ ya, are you alright???." Jihyo asked..

"We have a lots of schedules..." Sana said..

"Aren't you Happy???.."

"I'm happy, but ...."

"You're thinking about your time with Tzuyu?.."

"Mmmm..." Sana force to smile..

"Don't worry, I'm sure Tzuyu will understand and I'm sure she will make way to see you..."

"I hope so..." Sana pout..

"Uhmmm, Sana Chan..."

Sana and Jihyo looks at Mina...

"Mmmm??."

"Can I talk to you?.." Mina asked.

"Sure ~ ..."

"I'll just leave you guys..." Jihyo said as she leave Sana and Mina...

"Why do you want to talk to me??."

"Uhmm, about Chaeyoung did to Tzuyu. Chaeyoung told me yesterday that she hurt Tzuyu...."