Chapter 43

Evening, Tzuyu and Sana are currently having a bath together.. Sana doesn't know why they ended up up taking a bath together ...

"Why you look so tense? ^^ ..." Tzuyu asked as she lean her chin to Sana's shoulder and hugs her...

"I can feel your body..." Sana said...

"Ey.. Are you still not use to it?.."

"It's not like that, I'm just feel - .."

"Feel what???.."

"Shy." Sana said, and she hear Tzuyu laugh a little.. "Tzuuuu..." Sana whine..

"What? ^^ ..."

"You're teasing me again..." Sana pout..

"If you're not comfortable, I'll just gonna go..." Tzuyu said...

"Huh???.."

Tzuyu was about to stand up when suddenly Sana held her hand ...

"Don't leave..." Sana said...

"But your uncomfortable..."

"I'm not uncomfortable. I'm just shy... Just please stay..."

Tzuyu smile and hugs her once again...

"Arasso 🙂❤..."

Sana turned around and face the latter, and Tzuyu's eyes suddenly landed on her cleavage...

"Ya, eyes on me pervert..." Sana said and Tzuyu obeys her..

"Sorry 😁..."

"You know what, you're cute and at the same time you're a pervert..." Sana said as she cupped Tzuyu's face...

"I know ~ but still I'm loyal ☺..."

"Really???.."

"Mmmm, I already stop flirting girls tho.. You know before I always wanted to have sex and flirt with girls, I always have a fling every day with different girls but it all changed the moment I met you ❤..."

"Ya, You're making my heart fluttered..." Sana said as she quickly drink her wine..

"I always wanted to make your heart fluttered tho ❤💋 My surgery is getting closer and my heart is getting nervous  but as long as you're at my side, It gives me so much strength..."

"Tzuyu~ah...."

"I love you so much Sana ❤..."

Sana lean closer and kiss the latters lips..

"I love you too 💋..." Sana answer..

Tzuyu smile as she pulled the latter's nape closer to her and gives Sana a sweet kiss on her lips.

Their kiss went deeper when Tzuyu starts nibbling Sana's lowered lip and when Sana gives her the full access to invade her mouth.  

Sana was also drowning to the kiss so she wrapped her hands to Tzuyu's nape as their tongue battle with intense dominance.

"Mmmm..."

Sana escape a little moan when Tzuyu is now tracing her neck...

"Sh*t..." Sana mumble when Tzuyu bites her neck ...

-

Morning, Sana woke up when suddenly she feel someone staring at her and when she open her eyes she saw Tzuyu smiling while staring at her...

"Hi, Hon ❤..."

"You woke up so early..." Sana said, as she gently touch Tzuyu's face...

"Mmmm, because I wanted to see your beauty ❤💋..." Tzuyu said...