❀𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬?❀

🌻 Welcome old & new readers 🌻
- new theme
& before we get into the first chapter
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TAGGED PLS COMMENT "tag me"
If you have not read "My mafia family and our little sister!! Check that out first then come back :)

Tags :

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Daddy helped me get dressed ,
"Do i have to go" I whined ,

"Yes eleven , you don't want to risk getting on my little brothers bad side, he also doesn't take no for an answer."

"But I want to stay home with chu" I whined again
"Stop whining eleven before I give you something to actually whine about" he said sternly.
I rolled my eyes in defeat. It wasn't fair. I don't even know this guy and I'm just getting sent off to the 'spa' with him.
I instantly rolled my eyes at the dumb threat.

"Ugh. I fucking hate this" I whispered.
And I'm guessing he did not take that very well , He lifted my chin up facing him

"You know what would be so much cuter ?" He asked rhetorically as his thumb trailed the sides of my mouth
I titled my head curiosity ...
"You shutting that pretty mouth for me .. because one day that mouth is gonna get you bent over daddies lap . Crying like the little dumb baby you are.  And I don't think you want to feel that pain just yet so if I were you I'll keep quiet and let daddy do his job . Understood?" He said as he made eye contact with me after staring at my lips for so long.

"yes" I mumbled .. I felt very small and childish, I tried to hide my blush by looking down at my shoes ...

"Speak up sugar" he said as he lifted my chin up again

"Yes I understand daddy"

"Good girl" he smirked as he moved one of my curls out of my face.
He then turned me around to the vanity mirror in my room

"You're such a pretty baby" he smiled as he looked at me all dressed up ! It felt so nice to be so cute because of daddy's helpies!!

"Im daddies dumb baby" I squealed happily as he tickled my sides.

(Time skip)

I was now being walked outside , hand to hand with Troy ... there were two big bodyguards with us.

I couldn't climb into the big black truck by myself so one of the guards named lee helped me in ... that's when I realized I was being placed in an adult sized car seat

"Wha- what is this"

"A car seat hun" Troy said as he looked in one of his little small makeup mirrors while fixing his lipgloss..

"I don't wanna be in a car seat , i said as I fought with lee to get out of the thing.
I jumped at the sound of the loud mirror closing. "I don't think lee appreciates being hit when he's trying to keep you safe" Troy said sternly.
"Lee do you enjoy being hit?" Troy asked

"No sir" the buff guy responded
"Apologize , right now.
We do not hit.. unless you want me to tell your daddy what you're doing and let him handle it" Troy threatened ... I didn't want to go over daddies lap so I gulped and said

"Sowwy lee for hitting yous" as I fiddled with my fingers
"Apology accepted little one" he smiled as he closed the door and walked around to the drivers seat.
The other guy aka the guard.. i think named kash was in the passenger seat .

Out the corner of my eye I could see Troy fixing his stuff in his purse.

Out of curiosity I asked "do you have pronouns?"

"Everyone has pronouns love , but it's
he/him/his"

I don't think I offended him , I think he was actually happy that I asked.