❀𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭❀

🌻 Welcome old & new readers 🌻
- new theme
& before we get into the first chapter
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TAGGED PLS COMMENT "tag me"
If you have not read "My mafia family and our little sister!! Check that out first then come back :)

Tags :

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

I woke up in my bed alone , the house was quiet so I figured everyone was asleep. .
I slipped out of my bed and into my house shoes.

And then I opened my door slowly so it wouldn't squeak .. but of course it did.

I looked over the balcony and I could see that all the lights were out . . .

I didn't bother going down there so I walked to Rico's room.

knocked a few times ... and nobody answered. . So I walked to Shane's room.
knocked three times before the door finally opened.  .

Why is he always shirtless ... I mean not that I'm complaining or anything cause he looks great ..

ELEVEN WHAT ARE YOU SAYING !!

"I know I'm sexy but you don't have to stare" Shane said .. bringing me out of my daze.

"Is Rico here?" I asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh he left .. he told me to tell you once you're awake that there's food in the fridge and that he'll be back by tomorrow morning" Shane responded. .

"Oh" I mumbled as I looked past him ..
he looked backed and that's when I scooted past him into his room. .

I saw a collar at the end of the bed so I decide to put it on

"Oooo im a doggy now , woof woof" I giggled as I started to tighten the thing

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞

Before I could say anything she ran over to my bed and put on the collar I had for my sex partners...

"Look Shane , don't I look like a doggy?" She giggled innocently ...

And only the lord knows how good she would look with her arms tied, with that collar around her neck. Barking just like she is now.

I could of sworn my pants tightened when she said that.

"Unless you want to eat out of a dog bowl and walked like a dog on all fours ... you might wanna take it off" I said ... not that I wanted to ruin her fun or innocent mind.. but I was just telling the truth.

She slowly tried to take it off but only ended up tightening it which made her cough

I rolled my eyes and sighed as I walked over to her and loosened it while taking it off.

"I see you can't handle big girl things" I teased with a chuckle.

"I can!" She argued as she stomped her feet.
"Eh I don't think so. Maybe you should just stay in a dumb little girls place instead of touching big girl stuff"

"I-it was choking me !! Who wants to be choked to the point where they can't breathe" she tried to argue.

I laughed loudly at that !!
"Oh you won't believe how many people get off to that" I smiled and winked.
"Now get out of my room and go back to sleep" I said as I pushed her out.

"BUT I'm not sleeppyyy" she whined.
"Oh stop being such a whiny brat" I sighed.
"I am not a whiny BRAT" she said as she left the room with an attitude.

Welp that's one wait to get her out. 

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Instead of going back to my room , I went downstairs ...
I was just strolling around until I came to this door .. it was locked with a keypad ..

I started messing around with the keypad for a while.. just typing in random numbers like "1234"

I was so focused on the keypad that I didn't even hear Shane come down the stairs

"What are you doing little girl" he said which made me jump in fear

"I-I- it was" I stuttered as I looked back and forth to the keypad and back to him.

"Didnt my brother tell you not to touch that ?"

"... noo?" I shrugged .. at this point i was just lying to lie.

And I lied straight through my teeth .. he in fact did tell me not to mess with the door ..

"Are you really gonna sit here and lie ? When I watched him tell you not to" he said a with a angrier tone.

"I'm not lyinggg" I said as I fiddled with my fingers

"Eleven this is not a fucking toy to be playing with"

"I wasn't-" I started but Shane interrupted and told me to go sit in the corner.

"You can't do that! Rico won't let chu"

"Oh but I can.  Besides Ricori is not here. So I'm in charge, now go sit your ass in the corner. I don't wanna have to tell you again"

"Ugh" I groaned as I went to the corner and sat there facing the wall.

About two minutes later , I had gotten bored and didn't want to sit anymore

"Can I get off now" I asked

"NO".

And not even thirty seconds later I asked again

"How about now-"

"Eleven if you keep asking you're gonna be there longer".

After at least 20 minutes , I was balling my eyes out. . I just wanted to go back to sleep now and I was a little hungry

"Hanee" I called out

"Haneee can I get off nows" I yelled

I heard him walking over to me so I got up

"I'm hungry" I said as i reached my arms out for him.

He hesitantly picked me up and I put my head on his shoulder.

"I thought you were gonna be a little heavier" he chuckled as he walked into the kitchen and sat me on the counter.

He then started going through the fridge ,
I got bored so I pulled out one of the knives on the counter.

Shane wasn't paying attention so I just continued to play with it.

"HEY!" He yelled as he quickly grabbed it from me while placing the wrapped up food on the counter next to me

"I can't take my eyes off you not even for a second and you're already playing with knives" he growled angrily. .

He then started to unwrap my food in place it in the microwave

I thought about what I did for a few seconds ...
It wasn't a big deal ..

We both waited in silence until the beep of the microwave interrupted.

I just watched as he placed the hot food at the table.
He then shifted me onto his hip as he carried me to the table.

"I saw rico feeding you .. so I'm gonna feed you instead of letting you do it yourself" he said as he sat down with me still in his lap.