❀𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥❀

{literally just wrote this}

After about 3 hours of complete boredom , eleven finally admitted to herself that she was in fact bored and she wanted to go outside.

So she walked up to Shane room , without knocking and bussed right in (with her eyes closed)

"When we're you gonna tell me-" eleven
Beginned as she opened her eyes halfway through the sentence just to see ...

Some girl bent over on his bed while being cuffed and gagged as he was f-ing her

They both looked at her in shock ..
Eleven didn't know what to say ... she stood there in complete shock before covering her eyes and running out.

"ELEVEN" Shane called out to her while he was still inside the girl.

                  ✿✿✿ {cut scene} ✿✿✿

Eleven sat on the couch in pure anger ,
She didn't know what to think or feel.

"Is this jealousy??" she questioned herself over and over .

Eleven pov :
This can't be jealousy. Why would I be jealous of someone like him.
Plus he's not even my caregiver.

I was so zoned out to even be paying attention to shane closing the front door .

"I-"

"I don't care" I said before he could even explain as I changed the channel on the tv

"At least let me explain"

"There is nothing for you to explain Shane"  I said back.

He sighed deeply.

"I don't know what you're so mad for , it isn't like we're in a relationship.."

"I'm not mad about anything" I lied. 

"Eleven there's no point of understating it. We both know you didn't like what you saw" he said.

"OF COURSE I DIDN'T LIKE WHAT I SAW SHANE" I yelled in anger as I stood up.

"YOU LITERALLY HAD SOME GIRL BENT OVER IN YOUR BED WHILE I WAS STILL HERE. AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME YOU HAD SOMEONE OVER. I WAS DOWN HERE BORED FOR HOURS , WAITING FOR YOU TO WAKE UP BUT YOU WERE ALREADY UP FUCKING SOME GIRL THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW" I added.

"Are you jealous ? Is that what this is about.? Jealousy?" He yelled back at me.

"w-what why would I be jealous ?!" I said ... and I immediately regretted it. 

"Because she was being bent over and dominated by ME. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ELEVEN because believe me all you have to do is say the word."

"Oh fuck you" I said because I didn't have anything else to say.

"Watch your mouth little girl" he said dominantly

It's true , I didn't like seeing him dominate another girl because it wasn't me that he was dominating.

"You're not my daddy I can say whatever tf I want when he's not here" I said loud and clear not even paying attention to the door .

"Are you sure about that" Rico said. 

"Fuck" I mumbled.

I didn't want to turn around , I was too scared to even look at him.

"I asked you a question little girl" he said a little more loudly.

"No daddy.." I mumbled knowing I was in complete trouble.

"Oh what happen to that voice of yours love. You were just so confident about using such words that little girls shouldn't.  Now should you?" He said.

The room was quiet...

I turned around just to see him hanging his suit jacket up.

"No sir" I said as I looked down to my feet.

"Go to your room , I'll be there in a few"

I did what he said even though I didn't know why I was getting sent to my room . .

Is this some type of punishment ... am I getting grounded ? I asked my self as I sat on my bed fiddling with my fingers.