❀𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠❀

Author :

The last few days were good until there was an invitation letter in the marinos mail box

Shane was the first to read it

'𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑖𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑖 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑜 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑤𝑜, 𝑀𝑦 ℎ𝑢𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑎𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑟 , 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑚 𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑜. 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚. 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 , 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑓 5 . 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑗𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒: 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑡 6:00 𝑝𝑚
𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒: 6748 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑖

                            𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑟. 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑟𝑠.𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑡'

After reading the letter he took a sip of his  coffee then walked to the kitchen and slid the letter towards Rico who was sitting there feeding eleven.

"You know about this" Shane said after he saw that Rico was done reading.

"No.." Rico responded as he flipped the envelope over  , realizing there was nothing else on it.

"It's today ya know" Shane said as he went over to the sink to wash out his cup.

"I see that.... And I guess we gotta be there" ~ R

"Well who's gonna watch el?" ~ S

"She's coming with" ~ Ricori responded as he booped her nose. She giggled happily seeing that she was deep in little space .

Shane hummed in response.

"Gotta problem with that?" Rico said

"No..no I just- I don't know"

                             𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏:)

Everyone was ready and it was time to leave

Eleven climbed into the black car happily because Rico told her she was going to meet new friends

Elevens pov:

We were in the car for a good thirty minutes before we arrived at a big restaurant type place.

This is what I wore ;