❀𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥❀

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻☪︎
For the rest of the night , Shane let me watch a movie in the living room , and that's where I fell asleep. 

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗶☪︎
It was about 9:30 ish am when I was heading home.
I had been up all night handling business with troy.

I stopped to get breakfast at McDonald's for all of us, then we arrived home some minutes later. I parked in the driveway and walked up to the front door , i started unlocking the door as I held the breakfast in my arms.

I had to take a whole different route today because Troy wanted a coffee from Starbucks and not McDonalds.

Which kind of pissed me off considering we were nowhere near a Starbucks.

When I walked in the tv was on and I saw a big duvet covering up someone's body.

And I already knew who it was  .

I walked to the kitchen to lay the food out first before walking over to the couch and pulling back the duvet revealing a sleep eleven.
I thought about how adorable she looked all curled into a little ball.

"Hey baby" I whispered as I shook her leg.
I shook her a few more times before she started finally waking up
"Come on sweetheart , it's time for breakfast"

She mumbled some inaudible words , so I just sat down and shifted her onto my lap, 
She whined a little so I stood up and carried her to the table .
I sat her on the table as I cut up her pancakes. 

"here baby eat eat" I said as I gave her a piece of the pancake

She started to chew on it sleepily

"I'll be right back, stay here and eat eat .. okay?"

"Mhmm" she hummed as I walked away

I walked up the stairs towards Shane's  room. I knocked a few times before the door finally opened

"You're up already-" he groaned as he rubbed his eyes,
but then he realized it was me .
"Breakfast is down stairs if you want some" I said as I checked my watch .. I have a meeting later on around 12..

"alright" he said as he rubbed his eyes.

I ran back down stairs to the kitchen , just to see eleven smashing her hand in pancakes , getting the syrup all over the table.

I mentally groaned .
"No eleven" I sighed as I walked over to her..
I sat down and began to eat with her.

She was almost done with her pancakes when Shane came downstairs.

"Morning" he said as he sat down.

"Shane" eleven whined as she held her arms out for him

He looked at me in confusion when I was confused by this gesture also ?...

When she whined more he quickly came over to pick her up.
He sat back down with her on his lap.

Eleven☪︎
I rested my head on Shane's chest because he was comfortable and I was still tired.