Who?

Ik it's been a couple of months sorry here is finally a new chapter

Fitz POV
Fitz: Keefe? How did you get here so fast? You were just behind me.
I look behind me and saw keefe huh

Fitz: how is there 2 of you?

Keefe: ummmmmmmmmm

Fitz: Keefe what's going on!?!?

Keefe: (grabs Sophie and kisses her)

Fitz: what the hell dude

Sophie: (pulls away) what the hell keefe you know I don't like you, no offence but why did you just do that!

Keefe: hasta la vista baby
Suddenly both of the keefes disappeared

Fitz: Sophie are you ok

Sophie: not really he grabbed me and touched places I don't want people to touch. But it's over now. Umm Fitz can I talk to you.

Fitz: ummm sure

They head over to Fitz's Room.

Sophie: I have something to tell you

Fitz: what is it soph?

Sophie: it's kind of hard to say can you check my mind

Fitz: sure

I enter her mind and I see a memory of her light leaping here (it is basically the story when she was light leaping for reminder check chapter is light good or bad)

Fitz: wait so does this show the future do you end up with him?

Sophie: no you don't understand in this I don't like you and I hate you. This place shows the opposite of everything.

Fitz: wait you love me?

Sophie: of course i do! (Starts crying ) I have been in love with you since the very first day we met. And I have been trying to tell you forever! But it's so hard where almost all the girls in foxfire are in love with you.

Fitz: soph I need to tell you something

Sophie: what is it, huh that you don't like me. Because if so it's fine I am just some freaky eyed weirdo who has too many powers that it breaks me apart. Or is it because you like lihn and I am just a back up plan that if she doesn't like you, you go to me. WHAT IS IT FITZ! Huh WHAT DO YOU WANT TO F*****G TELL ME!!!!!!!!

Fitz: I just wanted to tell you that i fricking love you! You might thing it is strange and weird and you are but that is why I love you! And I don't care what people will think because that is what  I feel. I have been wanting to do this for so long and I hope you like it.

I touched her cheek with my hand and I kissed her like there is nobody else in the world.

The end hope you guys enjoy it finally happens!!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I felt so guilty that I had to update for you guys. Enjoy!!!

I hope you are all safe and have a great day see you in a another chapter.
-NotQadira

Word count: 486