A single Rose ( make sophie blush )

Hey guys I updated the boys pj's go check them out on the chapter pj
Sophie's POV
Sophie you are the best girl in the entire world and I love you to my heart and with this I give you the rose that my grand pa and My dad gave to their loved ones, this has been going on for generations the male gives his true love the same rose his father did to his love one and as I am giving this to you now I hope our children do the same, says Fitz in a lovey romantic voice. Aww Fitz I am flattered I love it I walk over accepting the rose.
Keefe POV
Once we all sat down I had an idea I start to tell everyone, why don't we play make Foster blush!
Ok says everyone except Sophie. We start the game, I started ok is there going to be any sophitz pizazz tonight you two. Fitz blushes but surprisingly Sophie doesn't, what I expected it she says in a casually tone. Ok Marella was next!
Marella POV
Ok I walk over to Sophie and tickle her hard she starts laughing ur no blushing aww I didn't get it 😑.
Fitz POV
Ok it was my turn I think it is going to be easy for me since, ya know I am her boyfriend, Ok I start to say I lean towards her and give her a big passionate kiss 💋 and obviously she kisses back and she blushes yay I win I say once we finished kissing.
Uhhhhh no fare you guys can kiss stuff not like we can kiss her only you can do it but I guess you did win, says Biana.
0ooooh what's going to happen next! Stay tuned and hope you guys are safe and healthy
-NotQadira