Truth Or Dare Part 1

Here is the next update

Enjoy!

Biana's POV

Like who? Asks Fitz walking into the room with the other boys. Sophie turns bright red blushing hard, Then she asks me, so you wanted to play a human game right? I can tell she was changing the subject. But I don't blame her admitting something in front of her crush and other boys is kinda awkward so to save her the trouble I say, Ya do you have any ideas? I ask. Yes she replies, it's called Truth Or Dare, she said in a mystery tone. Sophie explains to us how to play and we start! We sit in a circle in this order Me, Sophie, Lihn, Marella, Keefe, Fitz, Dex, Tam and back to Me in a full circle.

Fitz's POV

We started to play Truth Or Dare, Biana went first and asked Keefe. Duhhhh obviously dare is that even a question says Keefe in a weird random tone. OK I dare you to Dye your hair in a mix or brown and pink in a spiral Biana says in an evil tone. Keefe goes and do his dare it was hilarious!!!!!! The game went so on until it was my turn to ask someone, then I remember Sophie saying that she liked someone. I do like her so much and I need to make sure that she liked me back. Sophie T or D, Dare I don't think your that mean she says with a little worry in her voice. Ok I dare you to kiss your crush on the lips and if he is not here then call him on your imparter.

Sophie's POV

Ohhh no I knew at one point this game will backfire at me. Ok I slowly say getting up, istart walking over to Fitz and Keefe, I think I am gonna kiss Keefe so no one will know my embarrassing crush on Fitz. Ughhh why did it have to come up like this.

Sorry for the short POV

Fitz's POV

she starts walking towards me and Keefe, Oh no what if she likes Keefe and this plan is just sad for me. She starts to sit on her knees and lean towards Keefe but in the last second....

Sorry for the cliffhanger I had the opportunity and I took it see ya in the next chapter!

- NotQadira