Support from friends

Hi guys I am back! It's because my friend wants to fix my grammar.
But also it probably has been moths since I updated and I felt bad

Sophie's POV
I quietly walked towards the rest of the group. They all greeted me nicely as usual, but Biana noticed something and called the girls up to her room.

With the girls

Biana: Sophie what's up? And don't you think you can lie to me. I know when one of my best friends is upset.
Sophie: There's nothing going wrong!
Lihn:  You're always plucking your eyelashes  when you're scared or lying.
Marella: And we saw you run to Alden's office when you came in. And we saw you.   Or  don't you think we won't know when something is going wrong?

Sophie: Fine. (she tells them the story including Fitz this time, I know his sister was there but it felt good to let it all out for once.

Boys POV

Keefe: what do you think the girls are talking about?

Dex: I am not sure but I am worried for Sophie she is my best friend and my cousin and when we saw her run to Alden when she arrived o really got scared for her who else got scared?

Fitz: ME! (he says really awkwardly) she helped me with my brother and now I want to help her but how?

Keefe: ya me too! She helped me go through so much with my family stuff and all I don't want it happening to her.

Tam: I know me and Sophie are not that close but she was the one who helped me and Lihn have a home and meet all of you guys

Fitz: I think we all owe it to her to make it give her something great

Dex: ok I have a idea, she loves mallowmelt right and being with her friends but also probably misses the human world so why not we ask for permission to rent a home in the forbidden cities near the beach and have a week to hang out with her friends at her hometown with some extra mallowmelt!

Keefe: wow great idea Dex

( everyone agrees and goes to ask permission from Alden )
I hope you are all safe and have a great day see you in a another chapter.
-NotQadira