The unexpected dinner

Hi this is going to be an interesting dinner have fun reading!

Sophie's POV

As we walk down the stairs, I see all the boys mouths open in shock😲. Fitz was matching me, Tam was matching with Biana, Dex was matching Lihn, and Keefe was matching Marella. As I walk down the stairs in these gorgeous heels Biana choose, I was happy she choose shoes in a heel for knowing I can't walk in heels. I hope I don't trip on the last step but of course i had to and when i embraced for the floor, i landed on strong muscular arms that held me bridal style, he set me down. We started to walk to the dinner table when we saw all of our parents ( except the songs) and Sir Tigran. Umm what's going on i ask. Well starts Alden, we have noticed some lovey dovey stuff between you teens and we told your parents. And we have decided all together that the parents want to talk to each of you privately about romance and what you should do and not do. Here are the talking groups Grady and Fitz, oh noo i think Fitz is going in a rough direction. Della, Edaline and Sophie, Tam and Alden, Lihn and Juline, Keefe and Lord Redek, Marella and Lord Cassius, and Finally Biana, Dex and Sir Tigran. And for your information Sir Tigran is here on behalf of Tam and Lihn since their parents arent the best to them and they live with him. Hey why didn't you replace my dad says Keefe. ( awww poor him i am not a fan of keefe cause you know there are lots of sokeefe lovers which i don't support but still i kinda feel bad for the dude) Ok let's all have some dinner and we can then have the talks.

Fitz POV

We all walk over to the dinner table. It was really awkward because we were all matching to our crushes. And the worst part was Edaline, Grady, Alden and Della were all wearing RED! so it was sooooo awkward. I think the color was planned. I was thinking of what's going to happen between me and Grady cause after all i am dating his daughter. After i come to think of it we were paired with our crushes Parents! uh oh this is not going to end well.

Hope you guys liked the chapter it is really juicy, Stay tuned for tomorrow's chap to find out what happens between Fitz and Grady!

Sorry for the Short chapter

-NotQadira