F I F T Y - T W O 😂

chap 52: touch you
-

"spin."

mattia squatted down before swiftly spinning the bottle with the flick of his wrist, the circled crowd watching as the fragile object spun so fast it blurred into a brown blob for a second.

and it seemed to spin on forever, a couple of people from the group looking up at mattia with an unimpressed expression when the bottle showed no signs of slowing to a stop after twenty long seconds.

"did you have to spin it that hard?" ale commented after a moment.

"my bad." mattia muttered, debating on just stopping it himself before deciding against it.

kairi watched the spinning object as well, the fast pace making his eyes unfocus along with his brain as he stared.

so much so that he didn't seem to notice that it stopped, not until the gaze that fell upon him became too heavy to not notice.

shit please don't tell me it's me.

kairi's now focused eyes made direct eye contact with the bottle top.

it's me.

he inwardly groaned before making sharp eye contact with ale.

"i never said i was going to play."

immediate complaints were shot towards him to "not be such a fucking party pooper" and to "just do it." kairi rolled his eyes at all of them.

"i didn't realize you guys wanted two guys to kiss so bad." he commented, hoping that would make them shut up,

and it did—for the most part.

"cmon kai you guys don't actually have to kiss, just go in the shack and chill for seven minutes." abby said softly.

"doesn't that defeat the purpose of the game?" he shot back, which was only met with several eye rolls and unamused stares.

inwardly admitting defeat to a battle that he knew he was probably gonna lose anyways, he looked towards mattia who was acting as if he could care less about whether kairi played or not.

"fine. whatever....weird motherfuckers." he muttered under his breath as he got up from the chair, swiftly passing by mattia without so much of a second glance as he made his way to the shack.

but it was more like a shed.

if there was that much of a difference.

he quickly pulled on the cold metal handle, sighing in disapproval when he felt how cold it was—and unnecessarily dark.

nonetheless, he stepped in, not really caring if mattia was behind him or not as he closed the door.

"thanks asshole." was the first thing the taller grumbled when he opened the door just a spilt second after it was closed and kairi tried not to smirk, despite the darkness.

"i didn't realize you were behind me."

mattia scoffed. "whatever."

and then the door was shut closed.

they stood in silence for a couple of seconds before an undeniable click was heard, making them both whips their heads towards the entrance.

"did someone just lock the door?"

they both reached out to check and then simultaneously pulled back when there fingers touched.

"you can check." kairi mumbled before crossing his arms around his chest.